Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“You made dinner?” She asked confused. “Ummm…Yeah, He’s gonna be okay so far…but, why’d you make me dinner, I just find it strange.”

2 Likes

“i did not have time to do something else, but i figured i would make you a meal to hopefully make you feel better” Kyanna said

2 Likes

She took the basket and opened it. “Thanks.” She smirked for a second. “I remember the first time you two spared.”

2 Likes

“that was embarrassing” kyanna said and she giggled

2 Likes

“Funny though, Whad you make?”

1 Like

“Let’s go then.” Catina said. “I need to finally wash this nasty puke taste out my mouth, and I realize, however many cups of that margarita laced Sangheili alcohol I drank is a little bit beyond my limit. But I had fun recklessly figuring that out.”

1 Like

“i made my favorite meal my mother used to make when i was a kid” kyanna said “i hope you will like it”

2 Likes

“Which is?” She asked looking at the food.

2 Likes

“one of the animals from our state in gahlogali” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Hmmm, it looks good actually. Thanks for making it…I’d thought’d you’d be too busy to go off and do your own thing, like everyone else.” She said, putting the basket down for a second.

2 Likes

“well with leo practically glued to me i have not had the time to make sure the both of you are okay” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Leo really likes to spend time with you doesn’t he? almost seems like he can’t handle leaving your side.”

2 Likes

“agreed, but i know he cares for me and wants to make sure i am safe, but he has been spending far less time with his projects since he has been with me… sometimes it feels as though i only get time to myself when i am asleep” she said giggling

2 Likes

“Leo, said he lost his family when him and Sky were kids right?”

2 Likes

“something like that yes, so it is understandable why he would not want to lose me” Kyanna said

2 Likes

“Yeah, he lost everything…him and Sky surprise me actually. For people who lost everything, they suddenly want to get it back. Usually when people lose everything, They try and distance themselves so they don’t have to feel that pain again, but Leo is playing somewhat smart, he’s only attached to three people, while Sky she is connecting herself to everyone, well almost everyone.”

2 Likes

“maybe they are just desperate… to have a family again after their last ones were ripped away” Kyanna said

3 Likes

“It’s a rare case, but possible, but In Sky’s she’s losing focus on being a leader. That’s just my opinion. Thanks again for caring.”

2 Likes

Kyanna hugged her “you and blake were the first ones i spoke to on this team, and were my first human friends, i care for you both.”

2 Likes

She smiled. “Yeah…we’ve been distance, I’m hoping for a mircale that Blake doesn’t leave…You wanna hang out sometime?” She asked.

2 Likes