Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Samuel shrugged. “I’m not the hand to hand combat type of person.” He said.

2 Likes

“Yet you joined a rebel faction.” She said, rushing at him again, jumping to deliver a kick straight to his head.

2 Likes

Samuel dropped onto the ground and grabbed one of her legs.

2 Likes

She felt his hand grab her leg. aw ■■■■

2 Likes

Lobster chuckled, and beckoned one the engineers over to him. He gestured to his left arm and held up a strange rectangular piece of metal. The strange creature was missing a tentacle, with a metal cap attached over the stump, but it still attached the device expertly.

1 Like

They made it to the armor changing station, and Catina was fitted with her freshly cleaned armor.

“As much as I like getting my armor dirty, and scratching the paint, that drunk Covenant Sangheili puking on my helmet and visor after I punched him in the stomach was a little bit too much.” Catina said as she looked at her helmet, while walking over to Aries. Then Catina suddenly kissed Aries real quick, before putting her helmet on.

“Now for the weapons I’ll take on this mission.” Catina thought out loud. “Most of them aren’t even kept in the armory. I guess I’ll fetch them soon, and pass some time before the mission by sharpening my Machete, and the blade on Sao Paulo.”

Back on The Short Straw’s bridge. Captain Andrade returned from her lunch break. “Do we have a specific ETA to Farius Prime? And had their distress call given any specific information about who’s attacking them?” She asked Butch.

1 Like

“not really” Nos said “it just feels good to talk about it…”

Kiana had no problems keeping up with sarah

2 Likes

“I’m glad to help, Nos.” Sky said.

“We don’t.know who is attacking them, but we know we will be there.within the hour.” Butch said.

1 Like

Samuel pulled her leg with all his strength.

Sarah smiled and finally let go of her hand. She ran to get something to eat.

2 Likes

Kaitlynn reacted fast enough to wrapping her leg around his arm and spinning, brining Samuel down with her.

2 Likes

“We are about to leave slippyspace” The Baron announced over the ships intercom.

Spanner began doing final checks of the shuttle, the three engineers assisting her.

1 Like

Samuel attempted to use his other arm to hold her down.

2 Likes

She threw her elbow up into his neck, trying to break free.

2 Likes

Samuel continued to hold her down.

2 Likes

“Should we get our ground forces ready to deploy now, and have them ready to deploy as soon as we arrive?” Marianna asked.

Catina left the armory and went back to her room, arming herself with her Shotgun, M6D PDWS, her Machete, and Sao Paulo, then she placed extra shotgun & pistol ammo, and both of the plasma pistols she had taken off of Cabis’ dead Grunts in her patrol case. To use on shielded enemies or any vehicles they may encounter.

1 Like

She struggled a bit, trying to find a way out of his grasp.

2 Likes

“That’s all you, Captain.” Butch said.

“Daylight, let’s get ready.” Sky ordered over comms

1 Like

“Attention all ground forces assigned to deploy.” Mariana said over the coms. “We will be arriving within the hour, prep for battle now, as we don’t know what is waiting for us above and on Firius Prime.”

Are you ready?" Catina asked Aries. “We could probably beat everyone else to the hangar and already be set to deploy.”

1 Like

“Seriously? We just got back to the ship.” She sighed, giving up. “You win Samuel. We still have an hour though…why Do we need to be ready now?”

1 Like

Samuel shrugged and helped her up.

Sarah sighed as she ate a cookie.

Leo stretched and left his room.

2 Likes