Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Exactly Kiana. We could possibly be facing actual UNSC spartans…wait i just realized, what if you and Catina get recognized?” Kaitlynn asked.

2 Likes

“that’s what i’m afraid of” Kiana said

2 Likes

“Then again ,we didn’t plan anything out, we just ran right into danger.” Kaitlynn said on a private comm to Kiana. “We are pretty much clueles right now.”

2 Likes

Sky left the Pelican and ran forward. “Kill them all!” Sky shouted

@EvilLobsterKing

Bridget slowly nodded

1 Like

Kaitlynn face palmed at Sky’s order. “Here lies Daylight, the fireteam that died like f*cking idiots…yeah i could see that on our tombstone.”

3 Likes

“there goes our fearless squad leader 99% certain to get herself killed” Kiana said quietly so everyone in the pelican could hear but sky couldn’t. Kiana, Kyanna, and Beth all jumped out and made it to cover, while leygall cloaked and moved away

3 Likes

“Inconclusive” Catina said to Kiana. “It’s unlikely to be confirmed either way, but it is just your opinion that Nos is an unstoppable meta wizard. I would say he is better with an Energy Sword, but on the other hand, probably not immune to a Shotgun or Gravity Hammer.”

1 Like

Kaitlynn rushed for cover and rested her Battle rifle on top the cover aiming with the scope. “SKY! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” She yelled watching Sky run farther from the group.

2 Likes

The people aboard the small shuttled where jostled around as the ship jerked up. The whole ship rattled, as it slowed, and landed. Santiago kicked Lobster to wake him.

The crew disembarked. They where a short way away from the wreckage, and began walking towards it. There was a general air of thankfulness among the group, who where happy to have not been shot down.

1 Like

On an open field debris of the wreckage were completed scattered across the plain. O couple of drop-pods were also scattered among the wreckage. A door opened slowly as a male ODST fell out face-first into the ground
“Hazards! Sound off?!” He exclaimed as he slowly got up. He was met by multiple faint answers

1 Like

Catina moved up beside Kaitlynn. “Is it clear to approach the hatch, and use my can opener here?” She asked, referring to her Gravity Hammer.

1 Like

“well elites are better than the original spartans cat, but i agree i doubt he would be immune to a hammer that melts your internal organs when you get hit by it” she said in a private comm

2 Likes

Daylight arrived to find most of the crew dead on impact

1 Like

“No, I wouldn’t recommend it.” She said watching Sky become dumber and dumber by the second. “If there is a god, he has a sick sense of humor to bring Sky into our lives.”

3 Likes

"Do you mean The Spartan I’s or The Spartan II’s? Catina said in her reply to Kiana’s private com. “And I judge Spartans or Elites being better by the results of Covenant versus Spartans in ground battles. They always took heavier losses, including Elites.”

1 Like

"spartan II’s Kiana replied

2 Likes

“Okay…the crew seems dead, just be careful if your gonna advance.”

2 Likes

Lobster and Friends made it to a small hill overlooking the wreckage. They looked over the carnage, surveying the area.

The shuttle lifted off behind them, and zoomed into the sky.

1 Like

“Hold that thought.” Catina said, then ended the private com with Kiana and she jumped down the hatch, using her thrusters to slowly descend.

Catina attempted to send a private com to any UNSC survivors on board this ship.

“Is anyone there? This is Spartan C009. Quiver Wasp.” Catina blatantly lied to any UNSC Forces still alive on the ship. “My team was also sent to invesitgate the distress call here, and we saw your ship go down. Respond if you can.”

1 Like

Sky was shot and she was thrown into a pile of debris by the attack. She fell limp, the hit being too much. She stared upward. “I hate myself.” She whispered.

1 Like