Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

Because of me? I honestly have to wonder. That kaidon had my weasely ■■■■-radar going wild from the moment I met him. And now has me wanting to put a sniper round through his head. Catina thought. I truly hope he is crooked as ■■■■, since some of them were sucking up to him and talking ■■■■ about me.

And more & more…I wonder if I had made the biggest mistake of my life by abandoning the mundane little microcosm that ONI had me living in? But there’s no going back to them now. Unless I want to be buried in an ONI Standard Issue shallow grave.

1 Like

Leo stood and moved towards Kyanna. “Your past doesn’t completely dictate who you are. Your future does as well. My home has been gone for years, my family is all gone, but I keep moving forward.” He said to her as he put his hand on her shoulder. “And I’ll be here for you… Daylight is as well.”

“I’ll be there soon, behave with Mr. Tom.” Sarah said before they left.

2 Likes

Zorya took this time in the past or the present to speak to Daylight.
“Since I am new here, I would like to speak from a fresh pair of eyes. It seems Daylight’s issues are rooted from an internal conflict between these two people and if that is not yet resolved, it will continue to have sudden instances like the one you have taken part of because of it. If it is not solved I see many instances like this happening in the future. I believe for daylights existence this has to be solved, quickly if you can”

2 Likes

“it’s been like this for four years Zorya… we can never solve it” Kiana said

“none of you understands… but then again how could you, you are all humans.” Kyanna said

“I believe we can solve it if both sides said their problems with each other and then compromised, instead of mindlessly saying back handed comments (or thoughts) against each other”

2 Likes

“I’ve been trying to understand.” Leo answered her.

1 Like

Sky hugged Kyanna. “Why do you all still f*cking hate me.”

Mary nodded. “Love you mom…”

1 Like

“That isn’t True you know.” Blake said

“Kyanna, don’t do this to us.” Kailtynn pleaded

Sky kept hugging Kyanna. “It is…” Sky cried into her.

2 Likes

Blake sighed. “Sky, if we hated you, you’d know it. Yes, your not the most excellent leader, but no one here hates you, really you’re lying to yourself about it.”

1 Like

That prophet, I mean that kaidon was just biased towards me from the start. I have received a much warmer welcome anywhere else that the Sangheili didn’t follow the covenant. Catina thought. And I still wonder if I was just a convenient excuse for him to throw Kyanna out of Sotuv Keep.

1 Like

Sky nodded and kept hugging Kyanna. “You all still hate me.”

1 Like

“Do you really think that’s true?”

“i do not hate you, i never have, you are my best friend, and my first human friend” Kyanna said “i hate Catina!” her last three words laced with venom “her actions caused me to be wiped from existence! now i am nothing!”

1 Like

“Red, I want you to talk to me whenever your free, okay? I wanna help you through this, killing yourself wont fix anything. Just come talk to me.” Kaitlynn said.

“there is nothing to fix now! my whole life has been ruined! i do not exist anymore and never have!” Kyanna said

“Kyanna calm down!” Leo yelled.

1 Like

“Red, you’re making me want to slap the ■■■■ out of you right now. You look at me and Listen, because I will repeat this over if I have too. Don’t let this go to your head, you still exist, you still have a purpose, you still have a life. It’s with us, we are still your family aren’t we?” She asked

“You hear this ■■■■ Hermes?” Catina said inside her helmet. “That brought me back from my daydream that I had control of a covie cruiser, and was firing the glassing beam into Gahlogali’s ocean. Evaporating it and causing massive storm clouds to form. But let’s worry about that later.”

If only I could say anything. Catina thought. But it’ll go right back to me just being bad at everything, and just so vile in Blake’s, Kaitlynn’s, Sovekus’s and now Kyanna’s eyes.

“great i go from a loving family who has cared about me my whole life to a dysfunctional one who cannot seem to grow up for more then five seconds” Kyanna said