Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

When the Prowler landed, Sky went to Ana, and cried into her.

Blake walked out of the Prowler, as Kailtynn followed behind him.

1 Like

Kiana walked over to Sky “are you alright?” she asked softly. “this isn’t your fault sky”

Beth and Kyanna walked of the prowler. Beth headed for her room while Kyanna took a slow walk around the ship alone.

1 Like

Kailtynn walked over to Kiana and Sky. Ready to help comfort her.

1 Like

Sovekus carried his box from the Kaidon as he disembarked. He walked to Scarlett’s room.

1 Like

Leo and Athena exited and went to the armory.

Ana hugged Sky. “Calm down…”

Sarah ran off and found Tom and Mary. She pulled both of them into a hug.

1 Like

Catina remained seated on the prowler, and banished Hermes from her helmet to her Data Pad, then sealed her helmet to have some privacy.

“I’m reminded what garbage that lost nearly everything I am. And apparently I did that to Kyanna too.” She said to herself. “Aries and I seem to be about the same in that regard. But at least the soon to be Senhora Andrade and Senhora Andrade have each other.” She said as she listened to a song she had tucked away in her helmet.

1 Like

Sky nodded, taking her helmet off and crying. “I’m sorry for Kyanna…” Sky sobbed, squeezing Ana as tight as she could.

“Mommy!” Mary shouted, leaping up and hugging her.

“Babe, we need to talk about these fights…” Aries said. Behind her helmet, tears were in her eyes. “We don’t need to intimidate everything in our path.”

2 Likes

Blake walked off to Find Joanna.

“None of it was your fault Sky.” Kailtynn said.

2 Likes

Joanna was right there to leap into Blake’s arms. “D20 on anxiety…” Joanna commented.

“I said I never wanted to go back to her home…” Sky said.

1 Like

Ana hugged Sky tightly.

Sarah picked up Mary in a hug. “How have you been behaving?”

2 Likes

Kiana was silent for a moment “okay… i can understand that, but you didn’t cause all of this sky…” Kiana said “please don’t beat yourself up over this.”

while sovekus was walking towards scarlet, someone began trying to call him.

2 Likes

“Hold up…you know D and D? Oh my god, I wish I knew that earlier.” He said lifting her. “You’re getting a bit heavy you know?” He jokingly teased, letting out a little laugh.

Kailtynn didn’t know what to say, all she did was feel bad for Sky, and the crap Daylight had to put up with.

2 Likes

“Let’s have a Daylight Girls only sleepover! Then we can all get Kyanna and Sky to cuddle each other… And everything will be okay?” Grace suggested.

“I’ve been good, mom, I promise!” Mary smiled, hugging Sarah.

“Y-yeah… Just got a D1 for any kind of anything you might try tonight.” Joanna said angrily.

1 Like

“i don’t think bothering red is a good idea right now… i’m sure she wants nothing to do with any of us” Kiana said

1 Like

“First off, D1 doesn’t exist, it’s called Nat 1, secondly, my track record doesn’t contain a lot of good luck.” He said, putting her down for a second so he could take his helmet off.

“Yeah, I’m gonna try and talk to Red whenever she’s ready. See if I can help her through this.” Kaitlynn said.

1 Like

Sarah hugged Mary tightly. “Was she any trouble Tom?”

1 Like

“We have to… We have to have all the girls… So we can resolve this.” Grace said. “No guys. Not even A.I. guys.” Grace said.

Sky hugged Ana tighter. “It sounds like a good idea… Even if Red might not like it… We’ll wait until later tonight to start. That’ll be enough alone time. And no cheating on your partners!” Sky said.

“Sky, Red just got removed from her keep…she’s gonna need a few days, a week or two at the most.” Kailtynn said.

Blake smiled at Joanna. “Anyway, how come you never told me you played D&D?” He asked, putting his helmet at his side.

1 Like

“not even AI guys? i’m pretty sure reds AI is the only thing stopping her from killing herself right now… since he can lock her armor if she ever tries it.” Kiana said

2 Likes