Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“And what exactly do you sleep over, is it a bed…or each other?” Zorya asked as his eyes got wider maybe I am glad I do not recall those human memories he thought to himself.

2 Likes

“Sure… Just this once though. After that it’ll just be me and Tom.” Sarah said to Mary.

2 Likes

Joanna laughed. “I bet I’d beat you.”

“Alright, fine, maybe its a bad idea…” Sky sighed.

Grace was extremely sad that her idea had been shot down. “We sleep in the same room, and talk to each other.” She explained to Zorya.

“O-okay…” Mary said.

“I will make sure that your mom is never gone too long, okay Mary?” Tom asked. Mary smiled.

“Thanks, Mr. Tom.” Mary said.

1 Like

“Suuuurreee, anyway wanna go do something?” He asked.

“I’m not hating on the idea, i’m Just being logical…Red did say she wanted to be alone.” Kaitlynn said

1 Like

“i mean we can all still do it, it’s just that… forcing red to come is probably a bad idea” Kiana said

“as will i” the elite responded to sovekus

1 Like

Sarah hugged them. “Well what are we going to do Tom?”

1 Like

“Yeah, we can do the idea.” Kaitlynn said, supporting the idea. “It could also help us with this stress.” As Kailtynn looked over to Kiana.

Hope Catina doesn’t join us to be honest. she signed to her.

1 Like

Hannah appeared out of nowhere “I see you guys have returned from you trip!” She said cheerfully “I’m sorry I didn’t go, some things came up hehe” she said chuckling

2 Likes

Catina slowly picked her head up to look at Aries and unsealed her helmet, then stood and pulled Aries into a hug.

“A-am I a m-monster?” Catina asked as she sobbed. “Should I feel like a H-Human who had been turned into an ill tempered abomination by ONI, and that the other three who I was close to are the lucky ones, because they had died years ago? Because I do…”

3 Likes

Zorya looked at Grace and nodded and turned to Daylight “if you’ll excuse me, I’ll take this nice opportunity to go to my human room”

2 Likes

“Like?” Joanna asked excitedly.

“We’ll ask Red.” Sky said. “If she says yes, she’s coming. If she says no, she’s coming- I mean not coming.” Sky said.

“I haven’t cooked in a while so why don’t I invite you two to be served in the mess hall for Ma-” Tom paused. “Almost ruined the surprise. Mary, cover your ears.” Tom said. Mary complied.

“I have prepared a party for her later. Our first date I suppose.” Tom blushed.

“You aren’t a monster… I don’t want you to be that monster they wanted you to be… I’m trying to help you, babe… Please… All this intimidation, acting tough… Its hurting you…” Aries said, cuddling Catina.

1 Like

Sarah pulled him into a hug. “Thank you so much. I’ll go get her changed.” She said with a smile as she picked up Mary. “Oh here.” She handed Tom nail polish remover. “I’ll see you later.”

2 Likes

“Anything really…every time Daylight fights , it just stresses me out.”

1 Like

Tom blushed and smiled at Sarah. Then he remembered he had a party to prepare for, and bolted off.

“What did he say, Mommy?” Mary asked.

“A snack would be good, but the primary mess hall is under lockdown since its someone’s birthday. I never got this special treatment.” Joanna said.

“Oh nothing. He had to do somethings.” Sarah said to Mary.

1 Like

“alright” Kiana said

1 Like

“It’s still hard for me to like myself right now.” Catina said. “Look what I did,…I made Kyanna a lot like me.”

1 Like

“Poor thing, Sure I got something in my private stash. Always gotta be prepared for stuff like this.” He said motioning his head for her to follow.

2 Likes

“Okay…” Mary said, cuddling Sarah as they walked.

“No… You didn’t… It was your anger… How you threatened everyone else around us.” Aries said.

Joanna leapt into Blake’s arms

1 Like

“Well, Let’s get you washed up and changed.” Sarah said to Mary.

2 Likes