Halo: Into the Howling Dark V

“Ya… Daylight is her family.” Sarah said to Tom.

Ana held Sky’s hand.

Leo remained beside Kyanna.

1 Like

“Your hair is pretty.” Mary said to Kyanna.

“I… I want to be a part of that family.” Tom said, a dreamlike expression on his face.

Sky kissed her.

“thank you” Kyanna said.

Beth sat in a corner alone, while Kiana was getting to know a few of the foxtrots.

1 Like

Blake left Kaitlynn to get some food as Kaitlynn went back to singing.

1 Like

“You already are…” Sarah said holding his hand. “Mary has grown really attached to you. A lot of the Foxtrots are her family as well.”

Ana smiled and hugged Sky. She saw Beth by herself. “I’m going to go talk to her.” She said as she went to Beth.

1 Like

Beth cautiously looked to Ana “what’s up?” she asked “did sky ask you to stalk me this time?” she joked

1 Like

“I just came to talk, you seem lonely being the corner by yourself.” Ana said taking a seat.

1 Like

“yeah but you know me, never been a social person…” Beth said

1 Like

I wonder whatever happened to Nos? Catina thought randomly. But I should probably be glad he isn’t here right now.

1 Like

“Come on then. Let’s go talk to someone.” Ana said to her.

1 Like

“Kitty cat!” Mary hugged Cat’s leg. Aries nudged Cat and smiled.

“Yeah… It’s wonderful. She’s the ray of sunshine we all needed.” Tom said. He then kissed her again.

Kailtynn watched Daylight as she began to think something, she had noticed that whenever ■■■■ had hit fan, everyone would turn to love. Was this a defense mechanism? She wondered, was this how everyone kept them self from pushing themselves over the edge into god knows what? She had decided to see if this was true and began to watch everyone carefully.

1 Like

Catina sighed. “Well Hermes. I guess I’ll have to decide between gathering dust here, or force myself to try joining the party. But probably just be a glutton for punishm–” Catina started saying, and was interrupted by Mary’s ambush.

“Hey you…” Catina said as she pulled Mary’s arms off her leg, and carefully switched to kneeling on both legs in front of Mary.

“Give me a hug.” She said as she gently hugged Mary. “Oh, you are strong!” Catina said when Mary hugged her in return. “How much fun are you having at your birthday party?”

1 Like

“It’s great! I-if I knew I’d make sure there was fish for you, kitty cat. I’m sorry there isn’t.” Mary said, hugging Catina while Aries tried her hardest.not to die of cuteness.

Grace went to Kaitlynn. “Why don’t you ask Kiana to dance?”

2 Likes

“Why?” She asked her.

1 Like

“I dunno… Tom and Sarah look a little lonely out there. I’m gonna ask Sovekus to go with Scarlett.” Grace smiled.

“You’re trying to play Cupid aren’t you?” Kailtynn asked, sitting back in her seat smirking at her.

1 Like

“Does this mean we are a couple?” Sarah asked Tom playfully.

1 Like

“ugh… fine” Beth said getting up

1 Like

“I’m sorry there aren’t any fish to be found on this ship.” Catina said. “But I can catch them on my own, with a lot of impressive skill.”

Catina’s thoughts turned to a capture mission with the SOS on Gahlogali. She threw a flash bang grenade into the ocean, then quickly picked up a basket at her feet along with some Shadow of Qikost crew members also holding baskets. The flash bang grenade detonated, and a group of stunned fish floated to the surface, so they all rushed into the ocean to gather as many as they could while the fish were stunned.

OOC a discarded end to my last post was Catina thinking of good times to help her appear happy.

1. Punching Guarmo Borli in the stomach and being puked on.

2. Daylight’s day on the beach.

3. The deleted scene “Delgato Fish.” Catina tying a steel cable around a Colo leg, and throwing it out close enough to Jaeger for him to notice it, then activate her mag boots and play tug o’war with him.

1 Like