Halo Wars 2

None of this confirms that the flood was encountered. Because they weren’t.

Now, let’s get back on track.

Prior to Halo Wars, the crew of UNSC Pillar of Autumn held the distinction of being the first UNSC forces to come into contact with the Flood. In fact, Spirit of Fire encountered them twenty-one years earlier, but was unable to return to UNSC territory to inform the rest of humanity about the threat. - UNSC Spirit of Fire | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Also, the ship is mentioned in the novels, WHICH ARE CANON.

Yeah.

Technically, Adazai is still talking about Halo Wars here. It’s not off topic.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure Blood Gulch is confirmed.

(I found this on Twitter)

4 Likes

So that halo wars art that was “leaked” (it has no water marks so its ok right) somthing of note here is that i belive the image is set after halo 3 while the art apears intact the mining moon in the center apears heavily mined out more so then in halo 3 leading me to belive this is possibly set after halo 5 or during the halo 5/4 time period. With access to the ark this could lead the spirit of fire back to earth though the portal how they communicate with earth is anyones guess.

I would also like to add that the comic series Halo Escalation is cannon and had that story art revolving around the spirit of fire and ended with showing the sprit of fire with a flood infection form on board so if the spirit of fires encounter with the flood isnt cannon they how fid it get there

2 Likes

Brute scarabs, that’s what those look like, and that’s pretty freaking cool

3 Likes

Yeah they look great but they look huge and this is just concept art so whats the real scale here?

2 Likes

I’ve got no clue, for all we know maybe they are that huge

2 Likes

sigh At least we have classic designs rather than the crappy 343 Marines. Here’s hoping for classic sounds, too.

1 Like

Whats this about

And yeah 343 really messed up the marines

1 Like

It’s a sigh of relief. At least this Halo will have most of the iconic stuff that the old ones did.

1 Like

Babies first rts2: toddlers first rts.

Well atleast they kept the old art style, instead of updating to 343’s trash.

1 Like

Lets hang on a few more days until we see the game in action at E3 before makeing major judgments

2 Likes

If you seriously think it’ll be any more complex than the first game you’re lying to yourself.

1 Like

Once again lets wait. They cant screw up as much as C&C 4

1 Like

I for one accept the toddler RTS sequel with open arms. Played a 3v3 the other day with A.I. and had a blast.

2 Likes

Oh man look what i found

yeah unless its for halo 6 its gotta be halo wars 2. Now if this is real were seeing a spartan 4 (however i suppose that could be place holder) and what i think is an elite but you really cant tell.

1 Like

You know the Spartan finishing move animations for Halo Wars 1? That could be it. Why a Spartan 4, I could argue that maybe there’s a second story going on at the same time with the same Brutes attacking the Spirit of Fire.

Now I’ve got myself thinking

Story could go like this; The Spirit’s kinda chillin in space, doing it’s thing. Ark shows up and they land. Turns out those Brutes from Halo: Last Light have holed up on the remains, yet they do have a prescence elsewhere.

Infinity gets dispatched to deal with some Brutes for whatever reason. Just so happens these Brutes are of that same Last Light group on the Ark. Infinity tracks them there and BAM! My 2 second thought out idea for Halo Wars 2’s story.

Maby (halo 5 spoilers) The sprit crashed on the Ark. Cortana has sent a group of brutes that joined her new covanent to see how intact the ark is and they engage each other . I have a few more ideas that i will post later but im in the middle of a game of wars so yeah.

2 Likes

Huge halo wars 2 news.
Warning this information has been leaked and isn’t confirmed(once again no water marks so its ok right. Also no story details and if there were i wouldn’t post them) there will be an open beta next week

and theres a few more.

3 Likes