Have you ever spoken with a celebrity?

Hi guys! I’m Mar and I am here with another question: “Have you ever spoken with a celebrity?” Well, speaking with a celebrity certainly is a really unforgettable time, whether it is for 5 minutes, or for an hour, it is quite exciting!

My family has close relationship to singers and TV hosts, and most of them are really good friends of my parents, so, as you can see, I have spoken to them from time to time, but there was a specific ocassion to which I spoke to an actress, (my family had no contact with her whatsoever) she is known for her roll of Sierra Kuchinko in “An American Girl: Mackenna Shoots for the Stars”, my sister loves that movie! The actress’ name is Kally Berard, she’s 16, about my age. The crazy thing is, that believe it or not, we spoke by e-mail for 3 days! My sister couldn’t believe it!!

Well, I want to know which was your experience? To whom did you speak to?

Note: Be honest!

3 Likes

The original Godzilla suit actor; his name evades my mind at the moment. Got the man’s autograph and everything, even him praising my Godzilla artwork in front of everyone else at the convention, so that was a massive plus.

14 Likes

every time you talk with me you are talking with one :wink:

well I spoke once with a Spanish actor, he is better in the shows, he was rude

3 Likes

The girl I spoke to is Canadian

@Aegyptiacus Sure buddy! Wow! That must have been awesome! I wish I got praised by an actor!

Do not double post. - Eljay

Well I talk to TTV members all the time on these boards does that count?

2 Likes

I talked to two people who went to Sochi, they both came to my school.
One was an actual Athlete, and another was a news reporter.
I lost the autograph from the Athlete, sadly.
He was pretty cool, though.

3 Likes

@Winterstorm345 Hahahaha!!! Nop. It’s about either TV, music, sports, or Cinema celebrities

Hahahahaha!!! Good one bro!

I’ve also spoken to a bunch of singers!

Edited for Double Post - Waj. Hi, I’m a member of the staff! Please click the word ‘double post’ highlighted in blue, and read our rules on double posting. Thanks! :smile:

Ive talked with @Eljay a few times and did some communication with @TakumaNuva. Oh and a whole bunch of RT cast members if “hi (insert name)” then i hold up a camera and snap a photo if that counts.

does TTV count

2 Likes

I remember as I kid I met some of the Petty family (Richard, Kyle, and Pattie). Those are probably celebrities people on the board would recognize.

I have met a few people from the church culture that might be considered celebrities. Or at the very least I’ve been around to help them with whatever they’re doing, if they were people coming to our church.

1 Like

I once talked to the dog whisperer (Cesar Millan) at a convention.

2 Likes

There’s this guy that has a TV show (can’t think of his name or the show’s at the moment) that’s friends with my grandpa and he showed up to my house once. Only I didn’t realize it was him until he left (Whoops :stuck_out_tongue: )

And IDK if any of these count

But I’ve also talked to one of the directors that was working on MLP

And I met one of the former coaches of the Edmonton Oilers cause he’s friends with my father

And I once talked to this guy that went to my high school who’s now a hockey player in the NHL.

2 Likes

I’ve had a small conversation with Kenvin Conroy and Phil Lamaar at NYCC.

3 Likes

Because of where I live, I’ve been able to see Galen Rupp (An Olympic long distance runner) training in person

I also had my grandfather who I saw a couple of times and who was a famous English writer. Unfortunately, he passed away a few years ago.

1 Like

I talk to myself sometimes

8 Likes

I messaged Greg Farshtey once on the “Ask Greg” service on BionicleStory.com (2007), asking him if Mantax’s red spikes were really poisonous I was 6 ok…he never replied though

4 Likes

I had Bugaloo shrimp stay over at my house and for a while, he taught Michael Jackson how to dance and was the star of the movie “Breakin”

2 Likes

I’ve spoken with the lead singer of the Dust Rhinos

1 Like

I got to talk to Gaijin Goombah, Pat the nes punk, and the gaming historian at retroplooza Houston in april.

I also got to talk with the cast of some tv show when they came to our school in 3rd grade

1 Like

Awesome.
Those are A: the best Batman actor, period, and B, my favorite voice actor.

1 Like