Have you ever spoken with a celebrity?

Does the Black Nerd replying to a comment I left on one of his videos count as talking to a celebrity?

2 Likes

I talked to Jason David Frank once, does that count :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i met sean kelly XD storage hunters rocks

I got to speak to Christopher Ayres (Frieza’s dubbed voice) at a convention, so that was pretty fun.

1 Like

I did once meet with Alton Brown from Food Network to get a book signed.

1 Like

Yes, nothing special

4 Likes

the closest I got to talking with a Celebrity
is somebody who sounded like Total Biscuit

1 Like

I met Scott Rosema, an illustrator from Marvel Comics. That was cool, especially since I got a signed print from him.

3 Likes

I met Jack Kirby once. Totally. He totally didn’t die before I was born. I met him and we talked about drawing. That totally happened.

3 Likes

I’ve met Steve Balmer in person once, through a family friend. Otherwise, I’ve met a few at the Seattle Comic-Con, but none of them accidentally. Let’s see…

• Lou Ferrigno

• Adam West

• William Shatner

• Sergio Aragones

• Carlos D’Anda

• Stuart Sayger

• Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal)

I have the autographs of the last three.

This one’s a little on the edge, but I’ve talked with Eljay several times, and he is one of the frontsmen for a YouTube channel with tens of thousands of subscribers…

2 Likes

Jason Jones cofounder of Bungie. My brother got his ■■■■■ signed.

I also talked to @Swert but that’s pretty much just a celebrity to me.

I had a picture taken with Nigel Benn when I was younger.

I looked like a idiot back then, what the heck was my face? my hair? WHAT WAS I WEARING?!?!?

1 Like

Depends on whether I can believe Skillet band members are the ones running their YT channel.

If they are than I have.

If it’s just some intern than I haven’t.

The closest thing to a celebrity experience is when Eljay interviewed me on one of his live streams.

He’s a good guy.

I never directly spoke to a celebrity, but I’ve seen Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters at Jamie&Adam Unleashed! It was actually Jamie’s last tour ever, too.

2 Likes

I’m related to and have spoken to the author of the Series of Unfortunate Events book series.

I once spoke to leonard nimoy

I talked to the touring bass player of Owl City, lol.

1 Like

Actually I talk to myself a lot ^^

1 Like

I beat you to that joke a while ago
So I guess you could say Kapura’d