Heritage and Genetics Topic

I can blame my dad for my gluten intolerance and I can also blame him for not being the sort of teenager who can not exercise and eat tons without getting a bit of a belly.

I can assume that my lack of sunburns is due to my mom’s side of the family, which is from India.

1/4 Danish
1/4 Scottish
1/2 Indian

Born in: Canada

How about you?

4 Likes

I don’t really know the percentage of each I have in me, but I’m part Italian, Polish, Ukranian, and French-Canadian. However, I was born/currently live in the US.

1 Like

I have the potential to inherit diabeetus from my grandparents.

1/4 German (My grandma is 100% German)
1/4ish English (My grandpa is of English decent)
1/2 ??? (I don’t know my biological father’s ancestry)

Born in America.

Most of my facial structure and my long, thin, wrinkly hands come from my grandma, my extreme hairiness comes from my biological father, and I can associate my personality and my Ehlers-Danlos (weak connective tissue) to my grandpa.

1/2 Korean
1/4 Scottish
1/4 Irish

Born: United States

1/2 English
1/2 Colombian
Born in Scotland
I don’t get sunburned much

1/2 German

1/4 Ukrainian

1/4 Scottish

Born in: Canada

I think that’s right.

Half Italian
Half Scottish
Half Irish
Half other European Countries

Born: America

I also have ancestors who where part of Major Historical Events.

ARE YOU TWO PEOPLE

5 Likes

Half Irish half Romanian, a bit Hungarian, though don’t know pretty much anything about Romania for… awkward reasons to say the least.

I’m part Scottish, German, and Slavic.

Pretty much European descent. But hey, I don’t mind it.

2 Likes

I remember back in the day tracing some family names on my mother’s side back to Scotland and Wales. Don’t remember how exactly though.

I do know that I’m part Cherokee. 1/16th last time I checked.

1 Like

I’m about half German, 3/8 English, and 1/8 Irish. Though there’s some confusion as to whether particular ancestors were actually English or Irish, so it might be more like 1/4 English and 1/4 Irish.

2 Likes

75% Italian, 25% Peruvian.

The weird thing is that i don’t look 75% Italian, more like 50/50.

I used to be only 1/16th German, but then that part of me skyrocketed up to a 1/4th percent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No I partly had some Spanish,maybe German, & some Well,there too.

main: English, Polish, Italian, Swiss.

others: Canadian, Welsh, Turkish, German, Scottish, Norse (the Norse dating to 251 AD)

As I’ve mentioned elsewhere on the internet, while I claim to be Asian I’m actually more European.

1/4 Japanese, 1/8 Irish, 1/8 German, 1/8 Polish, and a Misc. amount of English.

3 Likes

1/2 Irish, 1/2 European mix.

Sunburns. :sob:

4 Likes

Somewhat Asians, Unite! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like