Hero Factory Headcanons

We all know HF is quite empty, so I often find it quite fun to make up headcanons! So this thread is here to discuss HF headcanons and filling up all the empty holes.

To start this off I am going to present my Tunneler beast headcanon. I think that Tunneler beast(s) is at the bottom of the hierarchy of beasts. All they do is run around the crystal caves collecting jumpers from cocoons and carrying them back to the queen. Now, they can’t just carry the jumpers back as they will die if they are out of their cocoon too long, so how do they carry them? Well remember that cocoon piece on the back of the Tunneler beast?

Well if you flip that up

It leaves a space for a jumper to sit in!

So that means the Tunnelers can transport the jumpers to the queen without killing them and without having to carry the entire cocoon.

While on the subject of Invasion from Below headcanons, here are some more headcanons I have

• All the Crystal beasts are female
  • Flyer Beast is the “princess” (basically the next queen)
  • Claw Beast (the big half of splitter beast) is the Alpha male
  • The other half of splitter beast is a jumper that fell out of it’s cocoon, so it’s legs didn’t grow properly
  • The blue top jumpers are female and the black tops are male

I want to hear your headcanons!

6 Likes

Mr. Makuro is Turaga Takanuva.

11 Likes

Well, Invasion from Below makes me think of alien, so headcanon thing that conflicts with this is that Crystal Beasts are the warriors, while Jaw beasts are drones. However, the jumpers definitely evolve to become beasts. Just compare them to the beasts

3 Likes

Mr. Makuro is teridax who manipulates everyone and has a huge private army and a whole city-planet+ he mutated some toa into hordika and ripped their legs off to make some robots and zib+horrible mutilations and limb removal to countless glatorian and agori+transforming every organic life form into robotic beings that still mutate even though they have the same look as the metal robots.
Jk its just for the lols.

3 Likes

Long story short, there was another Hero Factory before the current one, but it got wiped out in some sort of galaxy-wide disaster, and nearly everyone forgot.

2 Likes

O_O

It makes sense

2 Likes

Evo from Ordeal of Fire died, and had a core transplant, hence the rookie in Breakout. Alpha team had only one tracker, which Breez used to find Thornraxx. The heroes developed hyperspace travel sometime between Ordeal of Fire and Savage Planter. Nex retired and is currently paying on his Gameboy back home.

9 Likes

Anyways my headcanon is that Thunder decided to go to the beach one day, but fell asleep, resulting in sunburn;

As he rolled over in his sleep, the right side of his body caught fire after being exposed to sunlight for too long, resulting in Splitface.

8 Likes

I actually imagined that Hero factory is actually the very, very far future of G1. After Mata Nui’s death, I imagine that elemental powers eventually died out and the future moved more towards technology, eventually “evolving” into new biomechanical individuals. Quaza is actually energized protodermis, as it has similar effects (power and unstable). Quasi-magic still sort of is around. It also explains that the villains weren’t made, they just evolved differently. It also explains why creatures exist, but still are pretty mechanical-like: they are like Bionicle creatures.
I always felt happy to have that link, as it opens up new opportunities.

4 Likes

What about dark maker guys,

ALSO: We can agree the IFB is not canon. for lots of reasons.

1 Like

Sometimes I make a typo on purpose just to see if anyone notices.

This was not one of those times. This post made me laugh.

I like to view it as the first step in HF’s turn to evil. Especially since that was what Faber hinted at. Plus, I just find that whole thing funny, in a dark, twisted sort of way.

~W12~

3 Likes

I’m fairly certain dark maker is working with von nebula, distracting the heroes and attempting to destroy the factory while the villain factory is being built.

Also, I do hope IFB isn’t canon.
It defeats the fun of fights with normal heroes, because why wouldn’t it be a mech?

1 Like

Von Nebula Breaks Out Villains Including Black Phantom.
Black Phantom Uses This To Send Message To Dark Maker.
Dark Maker begins scheme with brains.

1 Like

G1 Bionicle and Hero Factory are one and the same universe, just very different time periods and even galaxy Sectors. End of G1 Bionicle was the start of forming a planetary civilisation (from Type 0 to Type 1)…Hero Factory is end of that transition (not quite Type 1 yet due to energy problems, but a start of a space faring species). The events of Toa Nuva being summoned to Okoto Universe happens way before the events of Hero Factory…so much so that there arent many historical information for that initial time period of Planetary unification.

Makuhiro is one of the original descendants of Spherus Magna, making an giant conglomerate empire using refined energized protodermis now known as Quaza. Makuhiro City is the Tokyo of Spherus Magna by that point in time (with all the good technological sides to it, and also the bad social aspects of it). Its the birthplace of Makuhiro and current HQ of his conglomerate empire (being also renamed after its most influential citizen). Hero Factory is created as a special task force of Makuhiro City, and the most military side of the company. The ethical questioning of the existence of such a military force of factory mass produced armies within an already powerful company has lead to many sanctions and juristictions placed by the main government of the planet. The company will be supervised by the government and each decision will be followed by the government. To produce positive PR, the company had taken a more positive media friendly approach in how it presents it self to the wider public.

The creation of Hero Factory Units was seen as an unethical approach to planetary and galactic protection (like Clones in SW). But such army was deemed too important and necessary for the safety of the Capital Planet and numerous fledgling colonies and closely explored worlds.

The full properties of Refined energized protodermis or Quaza have never been tested in depth. Some speculated that during the planets re-reformation by the Great Being has lead to changes within the structures of the planets protodermis reserves. Being modified by the Ignika, some also theorised that the element has life giving properties…which is why its a very effective in making Hero Factory Heroes (and after time making them more sentient) than just typical droids and robots. In its early days after the reformation of Spherus Magna, this new form of energized protordermis has lead to many medical, biological and technological advancements (its use became more important after the gradual loss of Elemental Mask Powers that were tied to the Great Spirit) to the society and the new found mixed Matoran/Agori species (species being able to breed, sleep, drink, eat, and die), which also has cultural significant within the mythos surrounding Mata-Nuis sacrifice in creation of the new Spherus Magna.

(Yes, I tied in all three universes together cause I like Omniverse spanning stories).

1 Like

I like to think that all of the electric guitar in the Hero Factory theme is played by Stringer.

4 Likes

I like to think Rocka is a reference to Liono(I really forget his name) from Chima

Hero Factory takes place on Earth.
In promotional videos, a map of Earth is in the background.
In the commercials, hero factory is pictured as a service made for humans.
Humans were wiped out and the marketing is all that’s left. Sorta Fallout-like.

2 Likes

It makes sense. Ant alates (both male and female) go through something called “nuptial flight”, where males and virgin queens mate and the queens land to start their own hive. Flyer Beast is probably just an alate going through nuptial flight.

1 Like

Rocka’s first name is Daniel

:stuck_out_tongue:

~W12~

1 Like

Another Theory, Invasion from below is a movie (In the HF Universe).
-Title Is Cheesy (Cliched Cheesy).
-Tons of Fake product placement.
-Characters Treated Wrong.
-Different actors.
-Stupid 3rd act with subtle sexism.
-Obvious “Rewrites”.
-AND BLUE EYES. (Oh wait, G2 did that, guess 2016’s a movie now.)

3 Likes