Hex Update

Day 3 and ive got another moc to show you all! (had a lot of backfill after being on holidays). You’ve seen him before but last time there were a few things different, lets go over them:

• Legs have been redone almost completely (he can now not only hold himself up, but also stand on one leg!)
  • Wings tidied up
  • Tail completely redone
  • Hands redone (longer fingers)
  • Spines go all the way down back
  • Black background allows you to see the shaping a bit better
    -Hips and mid torso have been rebuilt to be sturdier and cleaner

Hex: Dragon Lord of The Undead

Last time you saw him:

The VERY old hex

Action shots + Closeups (hope this is enough for you to get an idea of all the shaping and detailing)

67 Likes

I love it

2 Likes

No, seriously, you are the master of making things balance

i absolutely love this thing.

3 Likes

I took a while trying to find a thing I didn’t like so I could help with constructive critism, but I could find nothing. I love this guy so much, and want to have one to put Bionicle on.

1 Like

I wish I was as far in the End-game of mocing as you.

2 Likes

I love the whole repeating rib cage pattern

1 Like

Thanks! I always wanted to make a moc that used exoforce arms like this, so im really happy with how it turned out

3 Likes

Yeah, they look very nice. The MOC as a whole is much more refined than your previous version. Considering how highly I’ve always thought of your MOCing abilities, it’s very impressive that you keep improving them.

2 Likes

You can always afford to improve! It’s an important mindset to have

2 Likes

This makes me want to break things. That’s how good it is. I GET ANGRY BECAUSE IT’S SO GOOD.

1 Like

I’m very proud to have provoked such a response

1 Like

How, how, how?! You’re actually a wizard!

1 Like

This is gorgeous.

1 Like

Why thankyou