Horrifying Revelations

I think that would still have some issues.

Artificial gravity, like most sci-fi ships. Negates the inertia of the gsr. At least, that’s the simple answer, not sure it’s the canon one.

Well if that’s the case, then how is it that the crash from the great cataclysm messed everything up?

1 Like

Because crashing into a moon with its own gravity is a catastrophic event, whereas moving through space with relatively few gravitational forces is negatable, and aside from the temporarily opposing gravitational pulls, the sheer force of the crash would cause massive quakes.

1 Like

Well in traveling through space, the robot must have been moving very fast in order to travel larger distances. This would result in a lot of centrifugal force.

Yes, but the Great Beings would have planned for the robot to be flying through space. They would have not planned for a crash landing.

I suppose a cataclysm does not occur when the robot normally lands on a surface because there are safety systems or something similar built in to it.

You all are missing the obvious answer: Whatever virus that put Mata Nui to sleep messed up the inertial dampeners.

~W12~

4 Likes

Or the even more obvious answer: Mata Nui crashed when he was asleep, so didn’t know to slow down…

Do crabs think fish can fly?

8 Likes

that just blew my mind haha

1 Like

Makes sense. I’m good with that explanation.

That actually makes a lot of sense.

If you can back up can you forward down?

sorry for bad lighting and photography, but…

@Ven, did you know about this? It’s from Makuta’s guide to the Universe…

:scream:

16 Likes

Well… it’s official.

2 Likes

It’s been an official thing for a long time.

Also they refer to them in the past tense…oh dear Resistance, what have you gotten yourselves into?

6 Likes

#Triggered

11 Likes

@Eljay is Lewa.

Eljay revealed his face.

We now know what Eljay’s real face in Lego form looks like.

yes that is a real Lego piece, from the first actual Lego people

21 Likes

Why the long splitface??

1 Like

To be fair Splitface’s weapon name is singular rather than plural.