Horrifying Revelations

Oh, and what if Brutaka is named as such because he’s a big brute? :unamused:

Oh, and what if Chronicler and Rockho didn’t say the same thing but notice that?

3 Likes

And what if Tanma was called like this because the designer was colorblind :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe also Nocturn was given his name because of the glow in the dark pieces…

1 Like

Takadox was named after the one time Takanuva’s Facebook account was hacked and leaked on the web

Ok I’ll stop now

5 Likes

What if in teh Melding Universe there was this peacekeeping organization called the Light Gatherers led by The Brightened One?

3 Likes

The Illuminati

2 Likes

People treat Solek like a Pokemon…His limbs will crack for sure in that tiny ball :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Not really horrifying, but a revelation nonetheless. Their Krana would’ve been much more noticeable had this design choice been put in place…would even entice collecting them a lot more

18 Likes

Wow, I really hope that some anomaly will happen and it will result in those pieces officially getting released. I want one.

5 Likes

Imagine the mocs that could come out of that

1 Like

What even is that tail piece? It looks like a chainsaw piece but the hole at the bottom isn’t a stud socket, it looks like an axle piece. Unless it’s a Chinese bootleg piece so there’s that

1 Like

It’s one of the very first constraction parts, it was used in a bunch of Slizers and the Nui Rama.

That would be a great piece to make a monocle for a Bionicle MOC.

1 Like

And took away Deadpool’s

1 Like

What if we had transparent Krana

Edit: Or trans Bohrok

4 Likes

Uhhh…
Umm…
Wouldn’t that light the Krana on fire? (Sun + magnifier + flammable rubber = ?)

2 Likes

I highly doubt the flammability of the krana.

2 Likes

Boi. Let’s pull out a lighter and see.

5 Likes

I mean…At my elementary school some kid used a magnifying glass to burn a hole through the cover of a dictionary so…

I feel like the Krana could maybe get burnt.

@LTVmocs I think that’s something that @Eljay would do…you know…considering he chainsawed Solek and all.

4 Likes

Yeah, a magnifying glass. Even if Bohrok faceplates did magnify to any significant extent, they are to close to the Krana to serve as magnifier anyway.

~W12~

2 Likes