Hour of Heroes

“But— The villain!” Vladin babbled.

OOC: The two species have made contact in the past, so the guy would at least know about his species.
Meh, do whatever you want.

The tension was present in the air for a moment. Then Skewer closed comms.

Vladin swore. He just couldn’t understand! Skewer was just going to allow a possible villain escape. He was frustrated, feeling small.
He looked around for other things he could do, to shake off his anger.

Proto-2 kept watching the chaos from the alley. If he had a mouth, he’d be smiling.

Steeljaw slowly entered the jewellery store.

Dynamo attempted to grapple with his foe as they hurtled towards the pavement.

The shopkeeper collapsed out of shock as the alarms went berserk.[quote=“Traykar, post:67, topic:48409, full:true”]
Dynamo attempted to grapple with his foe as they hurtled towards the pavement.
[/quote]

Detlas growled as Dynamo grappled onto him, swinging the barrel of his rifle less than an inch from his oppenent’s face. Thankfully, as they hit the ground, the gun skimmed by Dynamo’s head and didn’t rip his optics out.

The landing left something of a crater but surprisingly didn’t seem to take much of a toll on Detlas aside from sending him into a daze. Some crumpled, ruined armour here and there, but otherwise in good condition.

A lot of Dynamo’s armor had been dented, but they served their purpose as armor. He slowly picked himself up,“You ready for round two?”

Bracer watched as the color drained from the hero cores. After the process was done, he only had enough quasi to fill a syringe and a half. Not enough, I’ll need more, and I’m running out… He thought to himself as he sat back in a chair, taking a deep breath.

“What the–?” Steeljaw said, surprised and shocked.

Detlas’ respond was a completely incomprehensible fusion of half-words and slurred insults, as his sole optic flickered, trying to pinpoint which of the fifteen Dynamos he was seeing was the real one.

1 Like

“Any of you guys have cuffs?” Dynamo asked over the commlink.

1 Like

Skewer’s comm crackled over Dynamo’s signal. For a moment there was silence. Then, Skewer hazarded a peek out from behind the rubble.

“… You actually GOT him?!

1 Like

“Course I did, it’s my job.” He replied doing a fist pump into the air.

1 Like

@Samtastictogo @Traykar

There was another long silence. Then Skewer clambered up, hopped up over the rubble, and started casually approaching Dynamo.

“Sniper, keep tabs.” She ordered Scanner. Other rookies in the area previously ordered to clear the streets of civilians and get to cover were slowly peeking back out of alleyways and rows of bushes.

She stopped ten feet from Dynamo and tossed the cuffs on the ground. “Finish the job.” She ordered, far more casually than before. It was evident she was at least mildly impressed.

1 Like

Dynamo bent down, picked up the cuffs and prepared to detain Delta.

1 Like

Closed at request of gm

2 Likes