How many tabs do you have open?

99% of them are anime/manga I need to finish…

1 Like

Well. Why not at now? Or filled up with RPs?

I always get hooked on a new one before I can finish the last… it’s a vicious cycle…

1 Like

Oh. I feel you. Hope you get your tabs settled and your anime switching problem.

1 Like

too many

1 Like

Currently nine.

Although about five is normal…

One is all I need

1 Like

At the moment, 9. Most I’ve ever had is 20, except for one time I opened up about 100 to see what would happen.

Usually, I have three. One for whatever I’m doing, one for whatever I’m listening to, and one for anything else (i.e.) fact-checking something before I make a post on here.

Aliens.

~W12~

My spanish teacher did this thing where she had copied tabs in one browser and it annoyed me SO much, and she just kept doing it because she hates closing tabs…

1 Like

Ow. That hurts me. Sounds like a nightmare.

One. If I absolutely have to look up something I might open up a second, but usually I only have 1.

2 Likes

For a long time there I had a truly absurd tab count
In the past week or so, though, I’ve been able to reduce it to about 25ish

1. Sometimes 2. Rarely 3 or 4.
1 Like

In my desk top I have 459

2 Likes

On my PC, generally 2 or 3. On mobile I have 12, because I don’t use the bookmark feature like a logical person.

I have a problem.

I remember my science teacher had probably about 30 tabs open. One of which was always Reddit. I actually caught him one time looking at Expanding Mind memes.

1 Like

I want him as my teacher ASAP.

1 Like

Yeah. He was rad. He once told me and my friend that he played the Counter-Strike Beta and got banned from Club Penguin.
This teacher also went on a rant about how emulators are the best.

2 Likes

50 or more