How many tabs do you have open?

I dont understand why anyone would have more than 5, dont people know you can have markers/favorite the page?

2 Likes

references for something they’re working on, videos playing in the background, and social media thingys being up at the same time?

well I usually only have open
Whatsapp, TTV Boards, Youtube, Flickr

that’s enough for me

1 Like

well, what’s enough for you may not be enough for others.

I dont know man, I just feel like they are just lazy and dont want to close them

2 Likes

Bingo. Also I don’t want my carts to automatically empty on 6 tabs if I close them.

I usually have two or three tabs for movie or video entertainment open (YouTube, Netflix, etc), 1-10 tabs open for researching various things no human being would ever have any reason to know, a news website open, and the Boards. If Discord counted as a tab that would also be added in to this list.

Normally I have around 70, but I just restarted my computer, so I only have 29.

I usually try to keep it under 10. Right now I have 5.

1 Like

This has changed slightly. I now have 4 tabs almost always open (due to a side project I’m working on) and about 3 or 4 other tabs open from time to time, usually social media or school related

I have a bad habit of opening another tab to save it/look at it later, but I never end up closing it or just forgetting about it. This is why I always have the maximum amount of tabs open at all times.

(I’m talking about my phone btw)

1 Like

PoST MuSt BE FiVE ChaRAcTerS

I currently have 7 open, haha.

5 tabs open on my tablet currently. The most I ever had was around 30, on a gaming website that opened up a new tab for each game you played.

Still one baybee

2 Likes