How often do you play Sports?

I’ve seen a Quidditch match. No joke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And we europeans run with our hands.

2 Likes

I don’t play any sports, unless you count playing Kolhii with snow shovels.

3 Likes

What is this magic!? Oh right. Magic.

2 Likes

No, it’s people running around with broomsticks between their legs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

let me preface this by saying that i’m not a huge fan of football

but there are certain aspects that I can appreciate such as strategy and teamwork

sure its got the physical aspect to it, but people often forget how much thinking actually goes into each game

To my knowledge, 1st and 10 means First Down, 10 yards from the next destination.

Sometimes I do when it’s recess at my School.

[quote=“ToaBrutaka, post:1, topic:426, full:true”]
Do you play sports?
[/quote]Sports?
the hell is that?

1 Like

only as often as i eat mac n chese (which @Political_Slime and i both agree should be a sport)

1 Like

Practice basketball and and jog nearly every day…

So annoyed I’m so far from where I was with long-distance running.

I shall soon add Hammer Flush to my repertoire :stuck_out_tongue:

Used to do a ton of rowing at secondary school, but since then not too much sports other than walking/running with friends and stuff - but that’s more just for fun xD

I play Wii Sports a lot at my dad’s house

Not since I was seven, when I played basketball.

I play football every now and then. I played all through out high school and I might try out for my collages team this year. I love sports honestly. You guys should play.

Nevarr.

Never played any for school. I might have to once I get around to college, but it never really interested me.

Kudos to whoever does play 'em, though.

Not even do running, push-ups or any other kind of exercise?

Yeah, I exercise sometimes, I just don’t play sports. That would involve coordination teamwork and… talking to people IRL.

1 Like

Fair enough, hate having a team where players that aren’t even in a good position to pass to say: “You never pass to me!”