How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

The mod squad took candy from my baby cousin!

2 Likes

The mod squad told me that According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground…

And that im not number one

9 Likes

That was Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.

6 Likes

After typing out a post on this forum website, I posted it. However, I realized after posting that I had accidentally left out some vital information, so I made a second post on this forum website containing this left out information. Then, those that moderate this forum website edited the two posts together because having one post immediately succeed another was a violation of the rules that were set in place on this website. They then scolded me for making such an error. The moderators doing such has therefore made my state of living worse.

4 Likes

I had the Mod Squad answer a question of mine on a QANDA. Twice. Needless to say, life ruined.

5 Likes

They deleted my post, in my own topic, it was awful, and now they won’t even tell me why!

6 Likes

Same man, same

4 Likes

The mod squad killed my father!

The mod squad changed the name of my favorite podcast. Why would they do such a thing?

6 Likes

The mod squad suspended me for the next 10,000 years!

1 Like

False. We did it for 100,000.

Git gud.

9 Likes

The mod squad saved the lives of my wife, children, sisters and my mother from a fire

But we are red dragons. Red Dragons are immune to fire

They dishonored them by saving them from fire.

They can never be forgiven.

5 Likes

They led me to go on a revenge quest after coming back from the dead to avenge my wife.

8 Likes

@Political_Slime once slighted me by saying I only post three times a year.

He was, however, completely justified in suspending me once I quadruple posted in order to prove him wrong.

11 Likes

the mod squad sold my house, I now reside in a cardboard box across the street

This is a nice house too.

7 Likes

I got a good price on rent, $99 a milisecond :smile:

The Mod Squad melted down all my Lego pieces!

Well, I lost some pieces I needed for a MOC. I’m not sure how the mod squad is responsible, but I can find some way to blame them!

3 Likes

Waj stole the salt from my hashbrowns.

4 Likes