How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

What do you think we are, cringekids?

3 Likes

Si bueno.

3 Likes

Well those losers canā€™t seem to stop torturing me, can they? I was reading a post made by @John_Smith when a bin on my table fell off and smashed my Clone Trooper base MOC. Iā€™m not kidding, I worked hard on that thing. When will we get a chance to ruin their lives?

3 Likes

When someone makes a ā€œHow the board users ruined the moderatorsā€™ livesā€ topic.

1 Like

I invite them to try

Iā€™m now contemplating whether I should make this or not

3 Likes

Muahaha! My evil plot to make myself look like a good MOCist by destroying everyone elseā€™s MOCs is succeeding!

7 Likes

oh trust me
yā€™all already do
daily

13 Likes

So can we actually do this?

Slime ruined my life by making me feel bad.

2 Likes

The mod squad tried to ruin my life the other day by embarrassing me in front of my friendsā€¦
But they had no idea that I was prepared! For, you see, I had neither friends to embarrass or a life to ruin! I laughed at them, and for a moment I had wonā€¦
But then they reminded me that I had no life and no friends.
Now Iā€™m sadā€¦

5 Likes

So that means they winā€¦ I think.

1 Like

Thanks buddy.

6 Likes

well then.

everyone in the audience needs to head to the doctor for these 3rd degree burns that slimboā€™s dealing out.

9 Likes

O man, Slurm with the truth hammer.

9 Likes

not the lasso of truth?
but dang those burns were as severe as acid,napalm,lava plume, molten lava in a water pistol and Marioā€™s final smash; all in one

Does slime look like a lady in tights?

donā€™t answer that

The mod squad ruined my life by burning people and making them start this conversation.

8 Likes

Is there any other kind of hammer? Besides the Banhammer?

1 Like

So I bought a pumpkin pie and then Cronk ate it.

ruined my entire life.

1 Like

That honestly sounds like something Iā€™d do lol.

5 Likes

So I finally got to talk to a mod. I thought that it would be nice, a down to earth kinda conversation. BUT NO.

While we were talking I accidentally mentioned a subject that I wonā€™t mention here in fear that it may trigger the mod again.

His face, Iā€™ll never forget his face as it contorted in anger.
He screamed in agony while reaching for me.

And then- I woke up.

Oh by the way it was totally @Chronicler.

3 Likes