How The Mod Squad Ruined My Life!

Is that why you didn’t at me

Also, I’m not that bad once ya get to know me

6 Likes

He’s worse

5 Likes

The Mod squad made me lose all interest in LEGO and these boards for eight months.

Granted, it was shortly after I made a bunch of my MOCs do the dab. I probably deserved the hiatus.

2 Likes

The Mod squad has…actually, it’s been too long and I can’t recall any wrongdoings in recent memory.

I blame the Mod squad.

6 Likes

Understandable, have a nice day.

4 Likes

The modsquad has…has…um…

They did something, I think.

WAIT! They’ve come up with a memory erasing device to erase memories of all their wrong-doings! How else would they have no complaints about life-ruining in the past 3 months?!

2 Likes

You aren’t got your erase memories by us, but mostly my telepathy.

2 Likes

Literally what

Also the Mod Squad ruined my life by sabotaging my election to becoming head of TTV

Which totally happened

2 Likes

the mod squad left me cold and alone.
i am sad and feel deserted.
i miss having a life

My feelings are fragile. >: (

1 Like

I think you need a hug

There ya go

1 Like

Because we are got other ways to not elected you and I not taking about another country.

…I’m sorry, I can’t understand what it is you’re saying here due to your wording. Is your grammar off, or has the Mod Squad ruined my life by messing up my eyesight?

2 Likes

Your grammar is ruining my eyes.

2 Likes

I Known for my bad grammar and spelling isn’t perfect.

1 Like

Seems legit.

2 Likes

poor mods.

The Mod Squad ruined my life by not having as much memorable board moments to fill this topic with memes on the new mods.

It also ruined my life because I have become a necroposter.

5 Likes

Honestly same. I guess that’s what happens when the theme that built the backbone of the boards dies. It’s kind of a shell of its former self

3 Likes

I was just looking at this board for necroposting purposes

Curse you fiend, you ruined my life by robbing me this chance

1 Like

Hey I’m not a mod anymore I’m not allowed to do that.

2 Likes