How the TTV Cast Ruined my Life

similar to the ḧow the mod squad ruined my life"topic you come up with a fake story involving the ttv cast ruining your life
please refrain from, it was ruined because ttv fired eljay posts, please and thank you, just don’t want this topic closed

10 Likes

During Brickfair I ran into Kahi in a dark alley and he stabbed me.

I guess it didn’t really ruin my life. Just the last 12 minutes of it.

~W12~

12 Likes

When I was a wee lad, I met ven-chan. He told me that if I didn’t give him my bionicles he’d destroy my mawcs. He proceeded to break them all anyways and steal them. Then did a ritual to summon the dark lord eljay. I was sacrificed to the dark lords favorite theme, galidor…I’m in limbo typing this. Help.

4 Likes

When I was a kid, I was looking for youtube videos about bonkle, when I suddenly encountered “Eeljor’s lookback reviews” or whatever they were called, and I grew attached to this “Eljay” I started listening to the podcast for him, and shutting it off if he wasn’t in it.

Then TTV did the unthinkable.

They fired him.

They fired him, even though he was my favorite. Even though I loved him. They kicked him out like a dog with rabies.

So at the TTV channel

#######bringbackEljay

6 Likes

One day is was sitting in my house and decided to have a party and invite the TTV cast, I contacted them all and they said they would come. The night of the party Venom knocked on the door, I invited him in. He pulled out a knife, stabbed me in the kidney, and whispered the customer is always right in my ear as I fell to my knees in agony. My dog called 911 and I survived.

1 Like

please refrain from posts like this thanks, i dont want this topic closed for eljay being fired as the only thing typed

3 Likes

(Sorry in advance) I truly did love the Solek set. It wasn’t my favorite G1 set of course, but I did really like it. Every time I heard someone bashing one of my favorite matoran sets, it just broke me. I couldn’t stand the hate towards the wonderful av-matoran, so I figured I had to stop it. I searched and searched for the source of such hatred, and finally I found it. The despicable TTV cast. I joined their message boards so that I could talk to them, and explain why Solek was such a wonderful set, but they ignored me, saying that they were sick of this dumb joke. They called the best G1 matoran set a dumb joke. Suddenly, I began to look at my Solek set. I began to realize that nobody liked it. And now that I think about it, neither did I.

10 Likes

sheds single tear
beautiful

4 Likes

A mere year ago, I was rebuilding my Breakout sets when a noxious gas filled the air. Suddenly, the whole roof of my house was blown off and a familiar orange figure hovered from above,

“IT’S ROTOR!!!” I cried.

Rotor had broken into my house with the assistance of Mesonak, who snagged my rebuilt sets in the blink of an eye.

His one task done, Mesonak punched me in the face and soared into the night sky.

When I recovered, my eyes stumbled upon a lone piece of paper, reading, “need for HF reviews, lel.”

I will never look at another TTV review the same again.

11 Likes

My Onua Mata has a cracked foot. I’m not sure how, but I know that they’re behind this. Not even the mod squad is this fiendish.

8 Likes

Var promised that there was an attractive lady in his video…and there wasn’t.

I’ve never felt so lied to.

10 Likes

I had to sign a contract that gave them legal obligation of my soul so I could get this job.

HELP

11 Likes

I saw @Mesonak working and I said hi. He just glared at me and started Snickering with the other employees. When I got my receipt I cried

For for you losing your job, but you deserve it after what you did to me.

6 Likes

One day I was working than a weredragon @prpldragon come by and destroy everything and took most of the purple, teal, & black shirts away.

7 Likes

One time, I was eating breakfast cereal, and I found Good Guy in there. He was my most prized possession, but then Eljay stole him and burned him alive.

2 Likes

One time, they placed a couch in my closet. So when I invited someone over and offered to hang up her coat, a couch fell out. She saw this thought I was a terrible person, and left after slapping me. I will not forgive TTV for this.

6 Likes

AND THEN GOD SAID, LET THIS TOPIC REVIVE
i blame ttv for this topic dieing

4 Likes

They stole my lunch money at brickfair and use it to buy lego. Now I have no money, no Lego, and no lunch.

2 Likes

They decided I was good enough to be a mod

9 Likes

Title edited for capitalization-Miraku