How Would TTV End?

TTV unceremoniously disbands after a massive fight during a troubled live event filled with technical difficulties, Kini VS Kahi, and lots of Eljay hate. The whole event culminates in Eljay getting swatted.

1 Like

TTV would end under my reign

1 Like

Considering how we function sometimes, that wouldn’t surprise me. Kini would have to show his face for your theory to be correct, though, and THAT’S a real stretch. :stuck_out_tongue:

A note on the above: this is JUST MY OPINION and NOT SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED INTERNALLY, but if the time ever came where the majority of our current cast members drop off, I would absolutely support passing on the TTV mantle onto the “next generation” of sorts, or at least grow the current cast to such a point where if the “old guard” leaves it wouldn’t destroy TTV itself.

The current crowd simply will not be enough to sustain TTV forever; we all love what we do, and as of current we’re all able to juggle the channel and our personal lives, but there will come a time where some people will probably have to move on for the sake of their lives. Not necessarily quit the channel entirely, but scheduling may not allow for them to dedicate a large amount of time to content creation and channel management. It’s important to widen our group with fresh faces eventually, I feel; people that haven’t been in the community for 8+ years like most of us have been, people that haven’t become jaded in a lot of areas like we sometimes are. BIONICLE is new again, it’s fresh; that means a wealth of people with fresh perspectives to pull from for the future of TTV.

We’re in a prime position where, over the next couple of years, we can potentially grow the TTV Brand to a wide degree and bring some new people into the fray. That’s a personal goal of mine (although not at this precise moment, we have too much going on as it is lol); time will tell if it actually works out that way. Again, this is all just my personal perspective on things. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

14 Likes

Hey Meso, do you need an artist for the “next gen/wave” of ttv? :wink:

5 Likes

It turns out Eljay’s “irrigation” was actually a cover for his construction of the first mangosteen controlled gopher army. In the year 2021, when Bingzak reached his true potential and became the host for the Great Being Greg, Eljay struck. He first tasked Alenaxon, his second in command who used to go by Alena, to subdue Meso. It was not that hard. Then Eljay used Meso’s downfall as an example to the rest of the cast, ALL CIVIL WAR BROKE OUT.

Eljay, mangosteen controlled Meso, Alenaxon, Exxtrooper, and the gophers formed the Miru Alliance. They fought against Var, Kahi, Venom, and Takuma Nuva, now known as the On Air:Unfair. Viper thought the ordeal as idiotic and chose to stay far away from the conflict, instead marrying a cardboard cut out of Zaktan.

Many battles were fought over the true control of TTV, Exxtrooper and Takuma Nuva never really showed up though. The war concluded with Meso overcoming the powerful mangosteen control and managed to push him off his towering pile of mirus, casuing him to tumble to his demise. After the loss of Eljay and Venom (He died somehow) the cast fell apart and was never the same. Viper lives happy with 3 half bionic children.

Or at least that is what I heard…

14 Likes

I’m all for this (of course not speaking like it’s actually going to happen, just in response to the possibility). I really hope TTV can add new faces at a slow but more constant rate over the next couple years, so we get used to them with the same old cast before they have to step down to put more focus on other life aspects. Kind of like how Takuma has really blended in with the cast so much that I don’t really see him as the “new” guy anymore, he feels like a genuine member that “fits” with the TTV style.
I’ve seen a lot of LP groups that added a ton of new members or lost a lot of members really quickly, and that really killed the group for me. If TTV is ever went to a “new generation” I’d like to see it come slowly and truly become “TTV genuine” before they’re near all that’s left.

I hope what I said makes any sense :P. It’s just my thoughts.

1 Like

TTV gets a company building which burns down
so they build another one
that also burns down
so they build a 3rd building, but this time it’s underground
it gets flooded and everyone dies
the end

6 Likes

Eljay puts on the ultimate Miru and gains ultimate strength.

This revelation causes everyone on the boards to actually enter a universe where they are their online persona (self MOC, avatar, or other). A civil war breaks out and ends with Eljay fighting Kahi, who has grown to become the mata nui robot.

As team Kahi fights the rebellion of the Miru, Kahi seems to gain the upper hand by taking away Eljay’s miru.

Then, the two moons “originality/ quirks” and "“common sense” crush Kahi’s iron body, forever destroying his audio quality and false relatabilty.

/s

My actual answer is:

Seriously. I never really considered it.
It may well end with one of the core cast members breaking off for some reason, and eventually the whole thing collapses. Like and old rock band.

9 Likes

I don’t think it would, not soon, at least.
It’s something unique, this community.
Based on a toy line we’re so devoted to we listen to podcasts about it for years after its end, and I think we can survive for a while longer after the fall. (Of G2)
But if it did, it might be with a real civil war.

The year is 2037. It has been 20 years since Bionicle has ended.
Everyone in TTV but Meso is still alive. Meso died of a serious illness which people now call:
"Halucicar Type C4R"
Victims of this illness suffer from oral hallucinations that sound much like motorized vehicles.
Another “Nak” reincarnation has begun, this time it’s
the CEO of Megabloks…

##MEGANAK

4 Likes

I would just assume that TTV would kinda die off as cast members got older and started families and the like.

2 Likes

I was thinking that some evil force (Kahi) would gather an army to take over TTV, with Meso, Eljay, Purple, and Viper fighting against kahi, in a Big, Getter Robo Armageddon-style way.

TL;DR: Getter Robo Armageddon with kahi being Dr. Saotome, Meso being Gai, Purple being Kay, Viper being Go, and Eljay being Ryoma.

Add in the other cast members as other roles if ya can find a fit.

1 Like

App Lego

TTV have come so Var. I can’t imagine that they’d really make a Meso things. I can only imagine that Eljay would die Kahi ate radiation, and Ven the others would quit out of sadness. Prpl would viper tears on eljay’s broken mask before giving it to Eljay’s Exx. Buy Takuma.

Or they’ll go out with a Jon.

5 Likes

This is how I imagine TTV is going to turn out.

6 Likes

The god of TTV. Everyone must worship him.

Kini Hawkeye: he is one of the “older” members of TTV and his last appearance was in TTV Talks about Halo. He is the only member to reside in Canada, he rarely appears in any videos, and is known for having his house almost eaten by the ground and for being a big Halo fan.

3 Likes

TTV would end with a V.

11 Likes