How Would TTV End?

FTFY.

3 Likes

It would all start with Meso going insane. While he had thought the “stupid car” noises were real, they were only his imagination as his mind was slowly rotting (probably due to drugs). Due to his mental state, he would leave. His absence would also cause several other members to leave, until only Var, Eljay, Kahi/Jon, Ven, and Viper remained. They’d start anew with Var in command, but he’d ultimately find it difficult to continue on, and he’d leave. With only 4 TTV members left, they’d wonder if they should continue, if it would really be the same. Ultimately, they’d decide to continue on, this time led by Kahi/Jon. This lineup of TTV would ultimately end up being the most successful, with them ending up reaching upwards of hundreds of thousands of subscribers. They finally get around to doing On Air and History Of Bionicle, both of which are hugely successful. TTV is at last an enormous success. But with great success, comes great power, which corrupts. All the power eventually goes to Kahi’s head, and he starts becoming a tyrant. He starts dominating the direction of all of their content, not letting anyone else contribute ideas. Eventually, he fires Eljay and starts creating the majority of TTV’s content by himself, with little input from the Ven and Viper. The Kahi-dominated TTV starts out successful, but ultimately ends up a failure, and Kahi decides to quit TTV. With him having been the major driving force behind it, it collapses in on itself once he leaves. However, our story isn’t done yet. Five years later, Eljay gets back together with Viper and Ven and they revive TTV as a trio, with him leading it. They do very well, and almost become as successful as they once were, causing Kahi to get angry and pursue legal action towards them, to no avail. But ultimately, their lives get in the way, and they slowly stop producing content until the fanbase is unsure if TTV is even still together. With the death of Viper 30 years later fans assume that TTV is gone for good. But, in 2066, Eljay and Ven reunite for one final podcast, constructed with old recorded audio of Viper and other members from the distant past. And after that podcast, Eljay officially announces that TTV is over. He states that it “wouldn’t be the same without Viper” and that him and Ven are “too old” to continue making great content. However, with many tributes and fan podcasts, the fanbase is able to keep TTV alive. And their content will of course always live on forever.

i totally didnt just describe the history of pink floyd

9 Likes

Eventually, @Jon and @Eljay will grow in power, each becoming rulers of the half of the world; Jon a vicious tyrant, and Eljay obsessed with mangosteens to the point where he doesn’t care about his subjects anymore. These kingdoms are constantly warring with powerful armies, never ceasing.
@Mesonak, @Phweffie, @IllustriousVar, and @Ven are the leaders of said armies, but none want to fight. Instead, the four pool together their talents, along with the occasional appearances of the long thought dead @exxtrooper and @TakumaNuva, and sarcastic illustrations courtesy of @prpldragon they usurp both rulers, until it is finally just the nine of them, surrounded by the ashes of both kingdoms. Kahi and Eljay go down fighting while the rest of the cast makes popcorn. And, as an afterthought, Meso says TTV is over, with the final podcast showcasing the epic war. And then the world blows up, or something. I haven’t gotten that far yet.

2 Likes

Yo I aint dead doe.

7 Likes

It will end as it began: in fire.

The second civil war will end it all

LEGO will finally make BIONICLE Generation 3, just to TTV’s specifications…then they will cancel it after the first wave and TTV will collectively attack LEGO, before being promptly destroyed.

2 Likes

Define “destroyed” :grimacing:

1 Like

The channel deleted, the Boards taken down, and each member slowly drowned in LEGO Bricks…one by one, with their compatriots watching.

3 Likes

Honest Answer:
They all grow older, get families and such, but sometimes come back to Bionicle and this community and make a couple videos together for those who still care (and maybe new fans) and then go back to their lives. Or the internet finally dies from it’s stupidity.

Satirical Answer:
Eljay gives everybody Mangosteen smoothies. They think it’s too good to be true since he’s always forcing them to give him some. Meso decides to drink it and his face turns into a Miru and he becomes a mindless drone continuously saying “Hail Kongu.” Viper runs but then gets killed by an actual Viper, Kahi manages to escape and tries to create a new life for himself under Jonathan Juan, but his employers ending seeing that he used to be called Kahi and he made videos about toys and they expose him. In a world where everyone thinks you must grow up to be accepted as an adult, Kahi crumbles from being an outsider and vanishes. Prpl drinks the smoothie for no reason and ends up turning into Nindroid Jay, but it’s called Nindroid Eljay. She is set to hunt down Var and capture him, in which she succeeds. Var is brought to Eljay where he tortures him with Squid Launchers and such until he turns control over TTV to him. Then he forces a mangosteen smoothie down his throat and turns him into what Meso became. Venom turns into the real Venom because Stan Lee was desperate or something and changes universes. Takuma Nuva is enslaved by Eljay and attempts to escape by becoming a Toa Nuva, but when he tries to use a dual weapon function it fails and he dies. Everyone else was somehow caught and turned into a slave of Eljay, Eljay then went along and rid the world of red and blue pins and destroyed Lego. He stole their factories and only produced Bionicle sets for centuries.

That is, until Nick Bluetooth shows up…

6 Likes

“How would TTV end?”

very carefully

11 Likes

One day on the 32 trillion subscriber livestream, Eljay threw a bowl of punch at the computer screen and threw up. Then he absorbed all the Mangosteen in the world through the pores in the Miru which is his real face and the face reveal was the real mask. Then Mesonak gets possessed by Solek and eats the other cast members except for Eljay, who gets possessed by Tanma and then the two blow up the internet and begin I great battle for meme supremacy.

And since everyone else was eaten TTV ended.

And so did the world.

HAIL DENMARK

1 Like

“I know this is the fourth time I’m asking this… but you want me to end TTV by murdering Greg Farshtey? I’m just being careful…”

4 Likes

I would assume that the channel would just die out due to the lack of entertaining Bionicle content and the fact that TTV is kind of scraping the barrel with these Ninjago videos. IMO listening to the TTV Podcast has become somewhat of a chore. It used to be something that was fun to listen to, but now it is just something to debate the possibly unrealistic idea of a system-based Bionicle line in order to somehow retain interest in the line. I continue to listen to portions of the weekly podcast because TTV is the only BioTube channel that uploads regularly. Honestly, I would not be surprised if TTV went down within a couple years.

But hey, why should I rain on everyone’s parade?

2 Likes

I honestly can’t tell if this is a joke topic or not.

The year is 20XX. TTV has broken into two groups. Kahi, leading a group for order, and Eljay, a group for originality. The two groupa are called TTV and TTV… 2. A civil war has caused them to split, and divided, they begin to crumble…

It’s meant for legitimate and hypothetical thoughts

1 Like

Would this mean I would me a floating Phasma head?

Call TTV 2, TwoTV

“Two Three Virtues” ?

2 Likes

I watch pretty much every video TTV puts out…but yeah, I agree with the whole G3 thing. I really loved the short amount of time that the TTV Podcast was just the cast members and their great personalities bouncing off eachother. They were funny, charming and always made me want to re listen (which I did) But all the G3 talk…I’m sick of it, BIONICLE is little more to me other then being a neat concept and providing parts to fuel my creative needs. I understand that I am the minority, I just wish TTV would have a ‘them’ focused podcast again, as I find their dynamic and personalities far more entertaining then their opinions on the element of stone.

4 Likes