How would you make a Female MOC?

I know that this is an old topic and all, but I still find it very interesting so I had to reply. I worked on this MOC for about 3 years now, trying to make her look more realistic while at the same time still “sexy” without showing too much. While working on this, I realized that Nuva Boobs or butts aren’t really needed and it all comes down to general shape. The whole Technic and CCBS build was used to give the general illusion of curves. I plan on using similar techniques for other female mocs as well.

3 Likes

This is how I would do it.

In my experience, I had to learn the hard way that an adequate knowledge of anatomy is necessary for doing a female MOC. That’s because the female form is far harder to get right than the male form, which has more flexibility in terms of looking right. The amount of precision required is enormous, as even a millimeter can make a huge difference.

About sexualization, I think it’s really only a problem when you either don’t know what you’re doing and are forced to exaggerate certain sexual features to make your MOC feminine, or you’re purposely going to something erotic. An honest attempt to simply portray the human body will usually not come off as sexualized.

In general, as Gringat said, it’s mainly about shoulder, waist, and hip ratio if you simply want the MOC to appear feminine, which is the same principle in art. However, beyond that, the exact curvature of the torso and legs is also important.

3 Likes

looked that name up, didn’t find anything. who?

2 Likes

That’s because it’s been misspelt. It should say Rashzakea.

1 Like

Thanks. That got some results.

2 Likes