How would you make a Female MOC?

IWhen i find out about something i really go with i recently realized gali was female and saw more bionicle females and tried to make some once mine r perfect ill find something i also want to do chell from portal 2

Discovered girls are attractive.

@Toa_of_red_pins Just because it’s female doesn’t mean it needs to have massive breasts.

3 Likes

If there are any suggestions let me know

Don’t have massive breasts. If anything it’s offensive.

4 Likes

I know see toa of blue pins thats a female also none of my mocs do and since they dont whats offensive

None of your Mocs do? Then what was that thing you posted pictures of? that is 50 shades of how not to do a female moc.

6 Likes

It’s a simple build, and the femenine elements are just slapped on instead of being incorporated into the build. I don’t care how feminine a MOC is, it needs to have a solid build, and the feminine features should be an aspect of the build, not something separate.

4 Likes

@Toa_of_red_pins

This should help. Basically research actual body proportions.

No piece is off the table, as long as it’s used properly. Anyone complaining about a moc above an A-Cup is obviously narrow-minded.

As long as the body follows natural laws of proportion, it’s okay.

With regards, a Hermaphrodite.

14 Likes

@Invader39
@Ghosty

I think he is joking…or at least, I hope

1 Like

Well he made a topic for it.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/akora-toa-of-lava/21759

1 Like

I had read it

1 Like

Speak in sentences please…

5 Likes

Here’s how I make a female MOC.

I build it.

I say it’s a female.

tah dah it’s a female MOC

No big deal

other than the fact that boobs and butts on bonkle should be PURGED

6 Likes

What’s everyone’s sudden obsession with hating me

I think it’s just that you make a bunch of Mocs that don’t improve at all as you make more, even though we excessively criticize each one, and that you made Mocs just to spite our criticism, which is mostly reasonable. I personally want to apologize for my behavior towards you, as it was rash. but you should see that your actions have come off as slightly rude.

8 Likes

@MakutaTexxidos Then simply flag a post so we can know what’s going on. Don’t do our job. I cannot stress this enough.

8 Likes

@Chronicler I did not think it was too much of an bothersome case to flag it…by no means was I trying to do your job, I understand through how user interference can be harmful. I will directly flag the post, should this come to happen again. with kind regards, I hope this can be forgiven for once…it wont happen again.

2 Likes

Yeah no need to worry.

It’s just that when a flag happens, any of us Mods can take the authority of a situation so it makes your guy’s lives easier. :smile:

7 Likes

Well dang, I thought this topic was dead…

You guys proved me wrong.

Well, just remember to be civil, this topic is meant for people to discuss how they feel female MOCs should look.

9 Likes

Yeah, Pakari is right. Let’s try to not be hostile.

8 Likes