How would you make a Female MOC?

ok, its just my sense of humor.
though seriously, i don’t make female mocs all that often, or at all for that matter, but i do think that proportions are a thing you have to consider

3 Likes

@PakariNation99 Akoda has very realistic proportaions

Edited for Double Post. Please refrain from doing so again.
~Chronicler
@Invader39 actually it really helps
@LoochMaster4h

1 Like

How do massive breasts help? They’re kind of offensive to women.

2 Likes

How is it offensive?

Because it might look like
A. A man
B.A skeleton
C. An awkward creatio n
@Chilly_Productions exactly

Having massive breasts over-feminizes it which I guess could be offensive.

Poorly worded on my part.

4 Likes

Well, this armor doesn’t seem all that practical. It will make the character front heavy, which will reduce balance in battle and the giant buttplate will make leg maneuvers pretty difficult.

4 Likes

Should that even matter?

Look, when it comes to any type of art work, whether it be MOCs, drawings, sculptures, visual media, etc. if you’re going to make something female, it takes practice to get it done right.

I get it, you want to make it look like a woman, that’s fine, but the line between what is masculine and what is feminine is most of the time much more subtle than massive body parts. I get that you’re younger, but please listen to these critiques. They’ll help with your art.

When I was younger I was terrible with proportions, too. However, as you’ll grow older you’ll begin to understand the importance of them, and how you represent something is the key to any type of art.

So please, you gotta understand the proper proportions of things. It may be hard, but with enough effort you can make people satisfied with how you represent a character, either it be male or female.

It all comes down to how you represent something. After all, how you represent something shows people how you think and what you are really like.

Does that make any sense?

13 Likes

But it still looks amazing which I guess is the goal here in more for looks then posing and it looks great ID know

I’ll leave this here.

“A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent’s argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.”

7 Likes

We don’t hate female Bionicles We just hate how poorly you’re representing females in Bionicle, by over-blowing certain body parts to massive extremes. You’re essentially oversexualizing Bionicles, something that never even needed to be sexualized.

10 Likes

Look, the problem is not whether we don’t like female MOCs or not. A lot of people enjoy MOCs, any gender they are. The fact is this: the way you represent them HIGHLY frowned upon.

Having oversized proportions is not only something people don’t like, it’s also something they find immature and, well, to put it bluntly, kinda creepy.

Not trying to call you creepy or anything, but the facts are the facts. We’re trying to help you, but it seems you just push it away.

The way you make an art piece represents you. Do you want people thinking you’re a guy who enjoys those kinds of things? Do you want people to have negative connotations of you? I would hope you wouldn’t.

I’m trying to help, man. So are the rest of these guys. Maybe they don’t take the right approach, per se, but asking me “Do you hate me” or double posting and making dupe topics when I’ve warned you against that is something you will receive scrutiny over.

You must be very careful, Red Pins. You’re on a thin line of string, and you’re tipping over the sides.

13 Likes

What is going on

You are being warned.

7 Likes

To put it simply:

You make female MOCs with questionable proportions? You’re going to get backlash.

If you want to avoid this, take their advice. We have a lot of good users on this boards who are experts on MOC creation. Their advice is often very golden. I’ve already seen you make improvements, which is amazing!

But what is going on is that you keep saying “Why don’t you guys like female MOCs” or “Why do you hate me?”

You’re missing the point, Red Pins, of what these guys are trying to say.

You’re taking it personal when they don’t intend it to. Is that a good enough explanation?

13 Likes

Yes om

I don’t hate female MOCs, in fact the majority of my MOCs are female simply because I like the challenge of using custom torsos to get the proportions right.

We don’t like the way you are making female MOCs. Don’t make it sound like we hate a category of MOCs just because we don’t like what you added to that category.

You need to learn what people like and dislike in this community. And a lot of people dislike the extremes you have gone to with the proportions.

Don’t turn this problem around on us, is what I’m saying. Either change the proportions of your MOCs if you want the majority of the community to like them, or continue with what you are doing now if you want the majority of the community to dislike them.

5 Likes

The community shouldn’t restrict you in any way. Do whatever floats your horse.

6 Likes

In that case, do as you wish and just don’t expect a good reaction when you post them.

4 Likes

I don’t hate female MOCs, I just hate over feminized MOCs that don’t look good.

4 Likes