HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Anybody have advice to build a stable torso? I can stick a ton of armor on it but falls apart easily

I was using this as a base for the chest plate, any suggestions how to build on it?
http://cache.lego.com/media/bricks/5/2/4499704.jpg

Did you try using part of the Rahkshi torso? Not the arms, but the main piece directly below it.

No, never thought of that. What’s your idea for using it?

Stick something at the very bottom to keep the chest piece from pivoting back, and you can use the hole facing up for the neck. That forked piece at the back can be for arms.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll try that and see what I can do.

I love everything about the Tanma one.

Might make a joke moc just for it.

1 Like

Detailed pics of ARTHEONA’s build (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF08ivVNRb0)

☆Thigh design based on @Alieraah 's designs

☆Please let me know your thoughts ^^

22 Likes

I can only maybe figure out the thigh. The rest are just pictures with maybe some armor removed. Mind giving more deconstructed pictures?

1 Like

The tittle says ‘‘detailed pics’’
Do you need any part in particular?

Well, I personally don’t, but since this topic is meant to show how to build something, it’d probably help if you gave just a few extra pictures with pieces removed to show how it’s built. Because I can’t figure it out and I highly doubt anyone else would be able to.

1 Like

I am sure that with the photos I have given people can perfectly build the head and legs, which are the parts that most people have asked me.

I think if they ask how to build the head, they would like to see the internal structure of the head, instead of another picture of the completed build. I can mostly figure out the legs though. It’s mainly the head and the body that I have no clue as to how to build, and what I doubt anyone else will easily be able to replicate.

I show the internal structure of the head in the pic, I’m feeling like you didn’t even click on it.

Ah

Maybe you should mention that in the post…

It is assumed that when you want to see a photo in detail you click it xD

Nah, most of the time the entire picture is displayed.

2 Likes

arms are to long, otherwise good

bought umarak a year ago just so i could use that connection, though i haven’t found a good way i could integrate that into a moc without leaving the open ball joint, so i have deemed it slightly useless in my eyes.

Edited for double post. --John Smith

There’s never a useless technique haha, besides there is a whole socket and multiple pin slots on that foot, im sure you’ll find a way to get around the empty socket

1 Like

i don’t know why but empty sockets make me cringe more than open ball joints and red axles. I think i see ball joints and open axles as potential to make something better and empty sockets as a disappointment 'cause they could be easily filled.

Couldn’t agree more. The beauty of that piece though is that there are lots of ways you can get around the problem of the open socket

1 Like