HowTo: MOC Tutorials

I’ve got a few, and they’re pretty simple to make

This one can hold things that are on axles

This one can be modified to hold things

But this one uses a trimmed walkie talkie

3 Likes

Hmmm…
Normally, I’m against modifying pieces, but the HF 2.0 helmets might do the trick… if you stick a bushing in the skull itself, wrap a bit of flex tube around it and attach both ends to the interior of the cap, and cut those two curved segments between the temple holes and the back of the head off. The only drawback, however, is that there wouldn’t be much room left for the eyes, so you’d probably have to write them off as nostrils and throw on the ones from the Bohrok.

Squid clips?

I think Im going to use that design for my valkyrie moc, Im tired of how she looks right now

Anyone know of a good way to use G2 masks as armour? It always falls off for me.

If you’re attaching them onto CCBS limbs via the exterior of the socket joint, you need a CCBS armour plating to hold them in place. Mix and match.

I try to attach them onto hand connectors or something that mimics the dimensions of a hand connector.

1 Like

I’m looking to revamp the Toa Nuva. I need help making the arms and legs, any suggestions?

Have any scale in mind?

Around the inika build size

Dude go look at post 1203 on this topic. I posted it a week or so ago and I think you might find it useful, unless you aren’t going for a replication, in which case idk lol

Except those are based off the mata limbs. Some of the nuva limbs were different.

Not to mention he said inikia size, so it’s probably not a replication.

Yeah, that’s true.

Made an anti-balljoint frame in like 5 minutes. It’s very sturdy with 18 points of articulation. You can even replace the long axles with technic beams depending what armor you want to cover it with.

26 Likes

@Likus Dude it took me like… 3 days to make something without any ball joints… how? Lol then again I do have somewhat of a parts limitation.

This guy

It’s also clearly not quite as efficient as yours is either.

8 Likes

It looks like The Alone.

5 Likes

Uh, that’s pretty interesting. Might build one and challenge myself to make something with it.

3 Likes

I get some Denmark vibes from this.

11 Likes

hail Denmark

5 Likes

Huh, it doesn’t resemble a 16,576 mi² land mass to me.

5 Likes

Not the mass of land, but Denmark himself.

16 Likes