HowTo: MOC Tutorials

Ja, lots of them.

You can build this acorn with the new conical hat.

Simply connect these pieces as shown and cut the tag end of the hose off. The element designer foolishly did not add a hole to the center of the hat so unfortunately there is no way to add a stem.

10 Likes

can someone help me make a worm moc it’s really hard for me because i don’t know the structure of one part so i only made a bad one on purpose to get criticism https://goo.gl/GkrTob

i want to make this from a mod called calamity for terraria

1 Like

Try making sectors with ball joints in the front and sockets in the back. Each would be identical except the tail and head, much like Terraria worms. Also, I think I want to make the EOW now.

2 Likes

thanks i think i should start again and could you tag me if you finish it? bionicle worms are so rare i’m not that confident in my ability because i don’t practice it as much as i used to and i was still making bad ones then

I had posted a design here for a shapeshiting elemental weapon using basic joints and on a whim today I decided to upgrade that design.

And just use however many of these joints you want

Optional but that inner pin can be used to add a filling

30 Likes

Does anyone have a vague ribcage for ccbs? I’m trying to make a skinny moc. No, it’s not a self moc.(it’s funny because only people who know me in real life would get it)

Ummm… Only ways I know how to partially make something like this is using either the lego skeleton/robot arms or the phantoka makuta rib-cage.

does any one have tips for titan scale builds it would be very helpful :+1:

i know how to build a rib cage just look at this moc i made click this

1 Like

Does anyone have any ideas for a good Toa sized Spartan helmet from Halo? I can never seem to get it right.

1 Like

I don’t know you in real life but I fully get it.

blu tack the face of a ignika congu head

1 Like

Ummm… well I don’t know how to make one myself but I do have links to a couple of good references (which you could possibly reverse engineer… possibly).

(None of the below are mine)

Also! If you want a simple design there’s also this one:
(can’t find the links, sorry)

3 Likes

Any ideas for custom arms and legs for this guy? Looking to make him a little bit taller, and have his arms be more proportionate.

4 Likes

i finally solved my own problem
here is the part i need

the circles have 6 and are connected to female - female bones

3 Likes

*Peers out over shoulder.
Can I use it?

yes you can
i want more worm mocs

This is a very heavily modded version of a foot made by @1000Purse30.
The actual foot.

All the parts.

For this last step, make sure you wiggle around the CCBS shell until everything is firmly in place.

4 Likes

anybody think the mask for it look like a samurai mask? hint hint

8 Likes

It could theoretically be used as a samurai or Oni mask. What kind of connection does it have?
Also, does anyone have a custom torso about the size of an Okotan?

3 Likes