HowTo: MOC Tutorials

So…

I finished building

And it’s the size of Tanma.

3 Likes

I’m curious

Although there are a couple of rare pieces involved, namely black fur addons, Stringers torso armour and glow-in-the dark Bohrok eyes.

2 Likes

An image please?

Right, now I know this will sound highly suspect because of that one time concerning the torso piece, but I am not at home right now, but will be in about 10 minutes.

So just wait a bit.

And this time I will actually give pictures and not leave the site for 2 months.

3 Likes

DON’T BE LATE

This picture doesn’t do it justice, you can barely see the eyes but here you go.

EDIT:

Better photo.

7 Likes

That truly looks awesome, but it’s a bit too big. Thanks for your help anyways.

Noice. does the jaw move tho?

Very slightly, but yes it can.

6 Likes

That’s a bit of a shame, but either way it still looks awesome! The eye could be a different color to make it pop more though.

I need help with a way for falcon knights kingdom contstraction as a head. falcon as in the blue one, I need help with a build as a mask

Now this, this puts a smile on my face.
I made a samurai helmet for a new MoC

19 Likes

Wow, that’s just ingenious.

4 Likes

What

I assume you mean you want to use the Knight’s Kingdom Jayko helmet as a mask on a MOC and you want to find some way to translate the piece?

1 Like

Yes thanks

Hey kids! Ever get any of those cool Trolls hairpieces but never found a way to use them? Are the connections inside of them nonexistent? Well, you’re in luck! With this handy dandy Troll to Technic Adapter™, you can troll LEGO back by giving this humongous hairpiece a pin hole!

13 Likes

Who you calling pinhead…pinhead?

1 Like

Any chance you could re-upload these photos? I need a way to put eyes in a Kraahkan without using the mata head.

1 Like

Basically whatever length of axel, I think I use a 4, which seems to be the best option. the smallest size of armour shell seems to work best and anything larger can stick out of the bottom of the mask a little and obviously you can swap out the back ball joint for whatever connector is required.

7 Likes

piraka head with mohawk

You will need:
-A 2×1 tile
-a piraka head
-2 long axle
-G2 brain

Put the tile in the front of the “brain cavity”

Insert the g2 brain upside down and align the holes

Insert the axle

Push the tile as far as possible

15 Likes