If You Could Be Given ONE BIONICLE Set, What Would It Be?

*clap clap clap

Titan Mata Nui would be my pick. I wouldn’t mind having the regular one instead, or anything with Ignika. That’s one cool mask.

Gold Good Guy, no question about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The Bahrag chickens, Foghorn Leghorn and General Tsao.

4 Likes

Definitely the Sand Tarakava.

2 Likes

Aaand another hard decision…

Probably I would go with either Muaka and Kane Ra or the Manas, as they are real hard to get where I live.

2 Likes

Either the Tarakava or lewa phantoka
or something

Kongu inika…cuz…razins…

1 Like

Glatorian Malum.

1 Like

Brutaka.

Toa Metru Whenua or Hydraxon or Click. Out of these 3 I would choose Whenua.

I want him.

Oooohhhhh!

Wait, what?

2 Likes

Of course Click! He was the true hero in The Legend Reborn. Without him Mata-Nui would have been eaten by that Vorox. Anyways in all seriousness I just thought Click was a cool set. Cooler than any titan.

2 Likes

Sand Tarakava… Need I say more?

Thats what I was going to say, Also I would probably want the manas

Any Matoro set, he’s the only toa from Jaller’s team that I don’t have any version of. (aside from minifigure version. monotone thanks, Lava Chamber Gate)

2 Likes

Tough choice, but I’d probably say 2008 Tahu or 2007 Jaller. Tahu, beceause, I had all the Phantoka+Mistika when theyc ame out, but sold them in 2010 because I didn’t play with them after the story moved on. Looking back on it, he’s probably my favorite Tahu from the 4 we got in G1. Considering the gun-metal grey fetish that Lego had during HF’s run, I’ve really grown to appreciate the silver-metru red color scheme he had. Plus I wanna re-complete my Tahu collection. As for Jaller, I really wanna see what he looks like with Rotor’s orange ankle guard pieces on his legs, because let’s be honest, without those ankle guards, those legs are an eye-sore to look at. But both of their masks were gorgeous imo. ^-^

1 Like

2016 Ekimu set.

1 Like

Wasn’t Voporak released as a set? I’d get him so I’d have all 05 titan sets. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mine would be Karzahni or the Sand Tarakava.