If You Could or Had to Assassinate One TTV Member Who Would It Be and Why?

That’s probably why, to be honest Eljay’s laugh (Eljay’s I still think you’re awesome) but it’s also pretty bad.

Yeah, Eljay’s laugh on the other hand… :mask: (No offense to Eljay, but his laugh makes my skin crawl.)

TTV needs to go to laugh therapy to help them will that.

5 Likes

Honestly , anyone else would be easier than eljay , he has a Miru and a sword!

It is more when he yells his voice increases in pitch and it is really painful on my sensitive ears.

1 Like

Yeah. he has made my mom go “What are you watching?” I replied with “a LEGO podcast” she nodded her head and told me to turn it down.

1 Like

Yes, but everyone else might actually have a chance to be good fighters, unlike the weakling Eljay.

Eljay may not be too strong, but I respect his farming.

3 Likes

But the Mangosteen makes him strong. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Some one needs to make a picture of PopEye with a Miru and instead of Spiniach he has a Mangosteen.

3 Likes

Var, his autopsy could be a threat to Applego, and my masters don’t want that. :smiling_imp:

I would kill everyone except eljay, Kahi, Var, prppl, and takuma nuva.

Ok but why?

Because I would kill of the people who don’t make amazing art, (prpl), or make me laugh so hard I get worried people will take my phone to see what I’m listening to(Eljay/takuma nuva), or kahi because…
I just like him.
Oh and vars stuff on YouTube.

Venom, Invi, Exx, and Viper not good enough for you? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All of them, because I kind of want a podcast that’s an hour of dead air.

1 Like

I doubt they’d bother recording a podcast if they were all dead.

Unless Waj thinks he’s the funniest guy in the world.

3 Likes

Im split between Kahi or Var…meh, one bullet kills both of them if you put them one behind the other while the bullet goes through the head…

Eljay.

Because the Miru is a dumb mask.

-AJ

Eljay because no one has said it yet.