If you had super powers

if i did that i’d be erasing myself

1 Like

Ehem, you should read the rules.

<reed

7 Likes

I would be able to fly and sense whether or not someone is good or evil at heart (like Keetongu). I would also have control over air and mild super-speed. I would be a hero, and I work alone. My costume would be kind of like this art of Kopaka by AndrakaNuva, but without the shield, and with another sword.

2 Likes

Ok didn’t think it was Op i’m assuming Op means overpowered so my new power would be energy or electricity
what i’d look like the same as the picture from before

2 Likes

You are correct, OP stands for Overpowered.

ok thanks

1 Like

I would be like Alex Mercer from prototype but with the powers of Caliban from x men too.
and for a costume… tabi shoes, jeans, a Specials t-■■■■■, and a sleeveless leather jacket with a hood on it.
I wouldn’t be considered heroic, but I’m not exactly villainous either. I’d be like a punisher kind of bloke.
but for a team mate… @Ven Just because I feel like we could talk about godzilla, transformers, and spiderman forever as we wait for a crime to occur.
@Looch
How would you wear your costume?
also that’s

Hey look, a zambi.

My super power would be save-scumming.

The costume? My Power Armor.

@John_Smith Wanna be the loremaster?

1 Like

On second thought, if I had the choice of which superpower, I’d choose the power to give myself more superpowers, except I would call it situational adaptation, meaning that I would get a superpower required for the situation at hand, and then lose the power once said situation had been dealt with.

Sure, just as long as I don’t have to grow a Lawrence Schick beard or hairdo.

1 Like

So basically Darwin’s mutant ability?

Yes, that.

I’d forgotten about him.

1 Like

I would be a hero, my super-power would be telekinesis, fire control, telepaty, and mind control. My custom would be red with black, and I choose @yolo360nosescope

1 Like

If I could have a superpower, it would be whatever I imagine that I wanted to come true or instantly manifest would happen. I won’t even have to talk I would only have to think it. Manifesting imagination instantly. I would be neither hero nor villain. I would be Neutral. Switching between True, Lawful and Chaotic.

that would probably end up killing you

4 Likes

My super power would probably be something along the lines of: being able to see alternate futures, of course it would be only 3 seconds into each individual future and I wouldn’t know which future would actually become reality.
My costume would probably be a t-■■■■■ and some PJs.

@MaximusPrime do you wish to join my team? The something or others!

1 Like

i would like the ability to telekenticly control items i touch and(if i wish) cause them to explode

LMAO, how so?