If you had super powers

Good team. XP

I would be a hero. With the powers of super strength, speed, and endurance. And my suit would be kinda like a white and green spiky iron man suit…but with more spikes, more guns, and a lot of flame throwers.

I would either want

-Technomancy cuz I’d be a god in this century
or
-Mind Control/Persuasion, cross between Professor X and Purple-man so I can do anything I want with little to no downside

2 Likes

Heh.
######heheheheh
mine’s not similar to that at all! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Chronicler, wanna join @Lord_Tuma and myself as we punch crime in the face?

1 Like

No amatarasu?

1 Like

aaay, he have the same power, truce?

1 Like

I forgot that one

1 Like

I should be more specific about how clean I can make things.

I can clean the skin off people.

1 Like

Um we only have room for one more guy. let’s settle this joker style.

1 Like

That’s pretty clean.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I also forgot to mention Limey Man has the power of HUGE.

2 Likes

Whaelp, I sketched it out. Looks like I’m a one man team :^)

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I didn’t use this power. I feel that my powers to create chaos and peace of any kind and to control electricity was already kind of over powered in my opinion. I can think of so many things I can do with that…

1 Like

So anyone want to recruit me to their team?

1 Like

Since winter and Eddie haven’t decided yet whose going to get it out of the two of them, or responded in the first place. Do you want the empty spot on our team?

Never mind.
Hey Eddie we could always use more purple.

1 Like

Sure, join me and we’ll beat the carp out of fishermen.

@GIF.Man.Ben I’m in if you say so :smile: also, Gravity-control is one of the most useful things. You have infinite free beer, for the love of God. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m not if you what to get the guy that can cause any nature disaster in history, drunk but yes you will be a great member of the team.

1 Like

I won’t drink all of the beer, no, maybe once after a great fight, so yeah :wink: I’m in?

1 Like