If you had super powers

Yes the The Screw you Battlefront team is now complete!

1 Like

Who are in?
You,
Me,
?
?

1 Like

@ToaSonus is in but wait Who was the forth guy again? I could’ve sworn there was a forth guy. sorry if I’m forgetting you.

My power would be to control any liquid and turn into that liquid. (I could turn into water to swim in the ocean). Yes, I could be the master of Orange Juice. My costume would basically be Jay’s possession wave ninja suit. I would be a good guy.

If anyone wants to team or wants me to join their team, just let me know

2 Likes

I guess @OraNui kind of joined.

1 Like

@ToaSonus @GIF.Man.Ben @OraNui Awesome! :smile:

2 Likes

Okay the team has been formed. Now who is are villain that we must defeat?

2 Likes

Maybe @Asriel since he/she wants to reset time.

3 Likes

Gravity warps time and space. So I think there is no other way than imprison him in a solid sphere made out of volfram supercharged with elecricity, and a shell of antimatter around it. :smile:

He.

1 Like

So can chaos.
But yeah I think that he will make a great villain.

1 Like

@Asriel’s a dude heh, and you know…I’m turning into a villain, teaming up with him so I can later betray him and become the queen of the universe.

2 Likes

You need the Chaos and Gravity powers, tho, Lady.

1 Like

I see an epic story unfolding.

uhh so my team is growing uh?

wait what

5 Likes

Uh uh…I meant we can rule the universe together! I would never pull out a Roodaka no no…

5 Likes

So um… I guess I am a team of one. So there’s like two factions of good guys and a “team?” of bad guys?

1 Like

So far that’s what it looks like. The Screw you Battlefront team is full, but I’m not so sure about the other one.

2 Likes

I’ve always been interested in the idea of being a villain, though being a neutral being (peacekeeper or something) has as well. Powers? IDK without thinking of something too OP.

2 Likes

Delightful.

@OraNui After we destroy Asriel we can destroy Pony Canyon. :imp:

3 Likes

He said he/ she but anyway, if you get past asriel you will deal with me.

4 Likes