If you had the Infinity Gauntlet

To be honest I’d probably just walk around quoting Thanos.

Oh right, I’d bring Bionicle back, but ya know…

6 Likes

Hehehehe. Dictatoral habits Intensify I don’t think you wanna know

Correction I’d get rid of hate against people

Maybealsomakemyselfmuscularbutidk

1 Like

I will show the earth my peaceful ways BY FORCE

jokes aside i would make earth a utopia

• Clean the environment by making every plastic in the ocean “not feel so good”

• Give stasis Lasers to police instead of guns, force fields to police so they can’t be hurt by earth created bullets, X ray vision goggles and telepathy chips.

• Make the desert extremists “not feel so good” and also make everyone forget about their idea of destruction (because ideas are immortal until everyone forgets them)

• Ratting out the corrupt politics/people will be the hard part

• Actually giving the less well off countries more support

• more environment stuff

• Create an agreement that i will be fee free on everything except buying goods (i still have to buy food with money but i don’t need to pay money for the house)

• Use the reality and time stone with highly educated historians to view what actually happened on historical sites (not high priority but still important)

• A force field around the earth
    more on this later i need to re-read this all

5 Likes

I believe The mind stone can read ppls minds and the soul stone their souls, so the corrupt politicians should be easier than you think

5 Likes

Bionicle pieces never would have become brittle. And we would have a pink toa

2 Likes

I’d get everyone in the world to agree on whether “due by midnight on Day” means the stroke of 12 starting Day or the stroke ending Day.

“heart” element from captain planet?

And a purple one. And a Yellow one.

I would give myself and my girlfriend to teleport to each other at will :point_right::point_right:

Reality can be whatever you want.

1 Like

I’l use it to kill Thanos :laughing:

I would restore the proper balance to the universe.

That made me think… couldn’t Thanos of just made a reality where he had already halved the universe?

Also, if he’s halving the universe in which there are some populations that he’d already halved, isn’t he technically quartering them?

No, and yes.

The first one is more a guess than anything.

I don’t think that includes ppl he’s already slaughteref

I would stop all the bad stuff and make the world a perfect place.

Restore the Eastern Roman Empire.
Get myself some self confidence.
Bring back BIONICLE with G1 level story and G2 level sets(+G1 vehicles and stuff)
Make myself a cool robot suit to mess around with.
Magically increase my programming skills.
Make myself at least somewhat likeable.
Make Psynergy real.
Other shallow stuff.
Fix the environment.
And the most important thing: Make everyone on the world hear a loud snap, and give them all enough knowledge about Marvel and the Infinity Gauntlet to think that half the world is gone, but actually nothing else happens. Watch what happens. If it’s too bad, reverse time a bit until before I did it.

Also, slight tangent, couldn’t Thanos just, y’know, make more resources? Instead of halving the people, double or even triple resources every time people are about to run out.

3 Likes

I know, right?
He took the psychopathic path.

1 Like

I watched once a video about why this wouldn’t work.
I will give it to you if I remember how it was called.