If You Were A Matoran

ko- or onu-matoran. as ko-matoran, i would stare at prophecies for hours and speak only in languages that no one but matoro can understand. as onu-matoran i would build new machines and work in the mines.

for both i’d like to live on mata nui :wink:

onu-matoran ussalry member.
i would live in the nui caves under voya nui.

I would be an Onu-Matoran Archivist. I stay up late night and I research my favorite subjects.

Ko-Matoran hunter on Mata Nui.

I’d be a Ta-Motoran. With a Dark Red, Dark Grey, And silver color scheme. I’d ware a copper Kanohi Huna of victory or a Copper Kanohi Jutlin. I’d be a Rahi Hunter and Trapper. I’d have an all-terrain three wheeled Vehicle. I’d live in the Bota Magna Region of the Newly Reformed Spherus Magna. And my name would be Imrukii.

i think i would like to be a le matoran

Onu-matoran. Working in mines as demolitions expert. Wears Volitak.

I would be the captain of the guard, so nobody could get by me. Unless I wish it…

13 Likes

I would be a Shadow Matoran, since these forums sucked all the light out of me.

13 Likes

Lol, nice.

Ta-matoran Mask maker in Metru Nui. I’m definitely fire type matoran, and I like making things. So, seems like me :P.

I’d be a Po-Matorn in Metru-Nui, just because all the cool stuff they make.

Also if I were a matoran, other than demolitions work i would own a shop with cheap mining gear. I would sell everything at a very high price and scam everyone >:D(thats how I roll).

I would be a Po-Matoran Chronicler.

Either that, or a Le-Matoran who likes to try the arts. I think the Po-Matoran Chronicler fits better, though.

Okay, so a little change
I would be a bo-matoran
a matoran of jungle

1 Like

Ta-matoran scholar & archivist.

#Biastofire!!

A fellow Le Matoran! brofist

I would be a rogue Onu-matoran outcast which travel from village to village. I would live on Mata Nui cuz why not. I’d like to be story-teller, but I will own a tamed. He will steal things from Matorans those are hearing my stories.

1 Like

Le-Matoran but I don’t know about the job. On Metru-Nui they were basically FedEx but on Mata Nui they didn’t really do anything other than ride birds and be Tarzan.

Yes, I choose BIONICLE Tarzan. And then I would fly to Ko-Koro and sing “Do You Want To Build a Snowman”

7 Likes

I’d imagine that’d be quite offensive to Ko-koronans. They make nICE beer.

5 Likes