If You Were A Matoran

Av-matoran disguised as Ko-matoran that is NSA and is Kopeke’s assistant.

1 Like

I’d be a Po-Matoran carver on Arthaka because I art, that or a Po-Matoran chronicler because it involves writing and history.

I would be a Ta-Matoran.
Famous Quote: “You good a’ parties?”
Other Stuff: There is no other stuff.

most likely a fe-matoran abd id be part of the nynrah ghost, but i would travle all over the place.

My second choice would to be an av-matoran only so i could change my armor color, also a weapons smith here and still travle all over

third and fourth would be a ba-matoran or ce-matoran, weapons maker and travel all over the place

I’d be either a Bo or Su-Matoran. At this point in time Su is more appealing, but given that my self representative character has long had plantlife as an element, I’d probably be faithful to my past.

I’d live in the largest city on Spherus Magna and work as an engineer(and philosopher on my spare time).

Seems like a weird combination, but I have it all worked out in my head.

2 Likes

I would be a Ta-Matoran Mask Maker.

1 Like

what is that i think i need to look it up

Matoran of Plantlife

1 Like

really!!! sounds boring like 2015 lewa @StSc

1 Like

Yeah. Now back on topic.

Changing from

to a… Fa-Matoran! (Magnetism) (Suspense is not suspenseful. :C)

1 Like

Why was I @'d

Probably Bo-Matoran. I’m pretty into biology and my personality I feel fits a Bo-Matoran

I would be a Ta-Matoran, and a guard.

1 Like

Onu-Matoran, Archivist (aka collector / hoarder of stuff).

5 Likes

I would for sure be a Onu Matoran of Metru Nui when I read about what there jobs were of the city I knew I was best suited for the archivist job I wanted to know more information about the history of the city and the matoran universe. I also wanted to know what collections they had in storage and to me that job would be the most fun job in the bionicle gen 1 universe that you are the person collecting history’s objects no matter how important they are they have to be collected and studied. My seconded hand choice would be mask maker for the popular reason of crafting masks.

A De-Matoran. Peace and quiet for me. Living in Metru Nui.

i would be a Ko-matoan on mata-nui so i could predict the future.
-Yuedom

1 Like

uh… Metru Nui is not quiet, whatsoever… except in Ko-/Ga-Metru, but those are still mildly loud. Maybe a village where De-Matoran live or something would be better.

Well, I would have to civilly disagree,as Metru nui is a fictional city, with no records or any sort of noise level. In BobTheDoctor27’s Fanfics, many De-matoran inhabit Ko-metru, due to it being full of scholars. So I am just basing my residency on the assumed fact that it Could be quiet.

1 Like

What, i’m experenced with matoran but these sub terms like Bo or De i forget. Bo I can remember because of botanica which means flowers.