If You Were a Transformer

What kind would you be? What would you turn into? What side would you be on? What’s your job? What’re your weapons? What would you look like? And what would your name be? I am very excited to know. :slight_smile:
And please, be specific.

6 Likes

Hmmm…Either a Dinobot or a truck… Probably a Autobot… AND I WOULD BE GREEN, WHITE AND SPIKEY, CAUSE DUH.

4 Likes

What dinosaur would you turn into?

A UtahRaptor

1 Like

That sounds cool. Just don’t get all honor bound, and start quoting Shakespeare. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d want to be a really cool car. Probably a Dark Purple Corvette.

I’d be a Decepticon 'cuz I want to scare humans and such. Nane, um, idk.

Or I’d be a black Military Helicopter named Helifire.

2 Likes

Now that sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Soundwave.

If you mean make one up, then I would be a car that’s named Tray and my faction would be the deceptions.

1 Like

What kind?

Hm…a Volvo. I guess.

1 Like

I would probably be a small black decepticon that turns into… a segway. Image all the places you could sneak into

2 Likes

That… is actually pretty clever. What would your name be?

I would probably be a Decepticon that turns into a tank. For a name, how about Distraxx.
He would probably have some guns on his arms or something.

he would also have a bazooka that would become the cannon in the tank mode

Oh yeah and he’d be black and red with some silver.

1 Like

Wheel shrieker or something

1 Like

I’m noticing a lot of Decepticons in this topic.

That sounds awesome!

That works pretty well, actually.

2 Likes

Is there one with a sword and shield that controls Ice? I’d be that one.

1 Like

No. But this topic is more about making your own. What would this shield wielding, sword swinging, ice bending, totally not Kopaka bot turn into, and what would his name be?

He would sprout these silver wings out of his back and become a plane. Except his arms would be sticking out and he would carry this gun that shoots light with a bayonet on the end. It’s name would be Kapoko.

1 Like

So basically, if Kopaka was a bootleg Seeker? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or if seeker was a bootleg Kapoko.

1 Like