If You Were a Transformer

:laughing: How much do you know about Transformers? The Seekers are a group of Decepticons, that all look the same, and are lead by Starscream. Just click here, and you’ll know what I mean. :laughing:

Hehehe…

2 Likes

a plane probably

something like Brainstorm’s alt mode preferably

1 Like

What about name and faction?

autobot, post war IDW universe preferably, maybe Steelcrank would be the name

1 Like

Cool. :smile:

I would be a dinobot, no faction because rebel, and forever alone ; (
Probably a quetzalcoatlus because largest wing span people

1 Like

A dinobot that turns into the largest living thing to ever fly. GENIUS!!! But what would the name be? Its a dinobot, so it has to start with “s”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Catchphrase:Go sacrifice me some humans!
Name would be sakrifika sacrifice in some random language from Google translate because that is how I make names

1 Like

Faction: Decepticon, 'cause they get the coolest alt-modes.

Alt-Mode: F-14 (the ones with the movable wings)

Color Scheme: Dark Green as the main background color, with Leaf-Green as the highlights. Red Eyes.

Robot Design: Think of a mix between WfC and Movie Starscream

Weapons: Homing Rockets and a plasma minigun

Job: Demolitions Expert. I’d fly in low and fast, laying down demolition charges to take out the Autobots before they knew what hit them.

Name: Starblaster

1 Like

That’s how I named my self moc.

You make a good point there.

Wow. Impressive!

Now THAT’S a cool name.

Sinkshock
Faction: Decepticon
Vehicle: Submarine
Color scheme: Lime, silver and transluscent green
Bot Weapons: Electric net, Torpedo bazooka.

Design- Really lanky and hunched over, has propellers on feet in bot form, periscope is on the left shoulder like a parrot.

2 Likes

I think I would be a Dinobot, or maybe an Autobot. If I were an Dinobot, I would probably be either a T-Rex or a Triceratops. If I were an Autobot, I would be some type of armored truck. But my robot form would consist of looking a lot like a knight with a sword and shield, and some type of blaster integrated into the shield. My color scheme would be dark blue and dark red. I can’t really think of a name for the time.

So a submarine decepticon, with a lanky pirate like bot mode. That sounds really cool. Hasbro! Get on this!

This sounds very AOE Prime-ish. Still cool though.

I would like to be a headmaster named Manek, who is an inventor for a neutral faction and is the colour orange, black and white. My body would be a slim build and transform into a cybertronian underwater exploration type thing.

1 Like

Bulky guy with a Tank or Truck Mode… maybe one of those bombers

1 Like

I think I got mine. I would be a Predacon turned Maximal, after finding out that they are evil. My name would be Yellow Jacket. Twin brother of Waspinator, only I can talk correctly. I would be a transmetal, based on this design.

Questions? Comments? Criticisms?

5 Likes

I would be a white, black and green Dodge Charger type vehicle, and the design would be a similar skeleton to lockdown (movies) but the roof of the car forms the chest, and the hood forms wings, and other car parts hangin around (the design would be slightly altered to fit different continuities). I would also be a cross between a headmaster and the bayverse pretender, so basically I would have a normal body, also a headmaster type thing, and I could become a smaller Cogman exc bot and a human (lame I know)… I would have a railgun sniper weapon, two small automatic pistols, two mace/ flail weapons, and a long sword(similar to the greatswords used by the circle of light). My name would be Deadlight, I would be an autobot. And my Job would be🤔 Well, a sniper, explorer…and a historian. The continuity is anything, most likely bayverse, prime, or IDW G1. also he has a theme song, how far we’ve come, by matchbox twenty (and yes I’ve got part of a crew, and a bit of a story if you wanna work together cuz that would be fun) hope I did everything right

2 Likes

I would be Gronius from your RP.

1 Like

probably something like this or something

1 Like