I'm dumb

It’s a shame that happened. Farewell HighlySuspectS.

2 Likes

Kopaka is now clumsy. Gali can’t tell a joke. Onua is sleepy. Tahu has a bad sense of direction. In what way is that not simplifying?

lego has done good.

How is that simplifying? It’s adding a quirk to a character, not making them monotonous, generic characters. However, these quirks can be considered sorta “silly” but it is in no way simplifying the characters.

7 Likes

I used to post on the LMB a lot back in the day. I can say this, the mods there suck at there jobs, they are constantly saying things that contradict what LEGO has said and misinform people, among other things.

6 Likes

It would be a shame if Lego just made some theme and ended Hero Factory…

Kids.

I think it would be a shame.

Do you children think so too?

[Quiet Laughter]

@ToaBodriik - I feel like you’re making a clever allusion to something that’s flying entirely over my head.

Anyway… shame to hear that you had to quit, @HighlySuspectS. I hate to say it, but I guess that’s a danger you face when you leak, since it’s inarguably illegal. We had to walk a very careful line when the original leaker posted the first round, considering Lego had warned him that he’d be out of a job if he leaked one more time, or something to that effect.

1 Like

Guys Hero Factory is gone that’s it its gone.

Yes I know, this was made back in november.

2 Likes

There’s this thing. It’s called reading the topic. You should do it sometimes.

5 Likes

No need to be mean…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Then i have a question why are you in this topic when its old and youre clearly not a new member and you are not the Topic creator?

There’s this handy little device at the bottom of the topic that allows you to change that status of how you receive notifications for a topic, ranging from muted (no notifications whatsoever) to watching (informed of every little thing) and as such it allows you to see if someone has posted a reply. Even if it is a really old topic such as this one.

@Nyran @Scarilian @Chronicler @MT_Zehvor Plz lock this topic.

2 Likes

Rev up those fryers, cause I sure am hungry for one locked top-

Augh!

My Leg!

-MT

20 Likes