Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to TTV, @TheLastChronicler_3, and before sure that you are just Takua, not Batman.

Thanks! Don’t reveal my secret identity! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello. My name is Stone. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since it first appeared on toy store shelves. Of course, these days I’m relatively low key in that regard, tbh. I joined these forums mostly because I want to share my fan arts and stupid alternate universe story. That’s all there is to it.

hi haven’t been active since i made my own account
so now i’m here

Hi there, everyone. I’m GlimmeringKatana but you can call me Glim. I’ve been a Bionicle fan since 2005 and BZP member since 2012.

Really looking forward to see what this site has to offer and get to know how this site works (it took me like 8 minutes trying to figure out how to reply to this topic!) and hey, who knows, probably make some friends along the way.

Howdy GlimmeringKatana,

Welcome to the site where weirdos like us talk about a dead theme of plastic toys.

6 Likes

Hey, I’m Gipt (pronounced Jipped) I love building mocs and want people to provide constructive criticism for my creations.

Hello. Would you like some cake? It is not a lie, I promise.

Yes I have been playing portal recently

Hi I’m MegalaDan.

My soul is made of dank memes and my blood is Mountain dew.

I build mocs of all kinds and types. (Will share them) (Just as soon as I figure it out)

I love pretty much all Video games and play on everything PS4, XBOX ONE And a Nintendo Switch (How fancy)

You guys seem pretty cool just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Thanks.

4 Likes

Welcome. Remember to check the rules and stuff. Will enjoy looking at your mocs.

Thank you I will do that.

Can I drink your bl-BANNED FOR WERIDNESS

Anywho, welcome to the Galidor fanclub. My name is Peggy, and I shall help you through this rigorous test. Maybe there will be cake afterwards.

2 Likes

Sup, I’m Levateinn or Lev.

I’ve been into Bionicle since the beginning but never really got into the forum game. I have been listening to TTV since late 2015, but only now decided to sign up to the boards. Really enjoying the G3 discussions so far.

Hello. I am Ninja, the local village idiot. I welcome you to this land of messages and arguments.

I am Bluebrick, one day I found one of TTV’s “Top 10” videos and this channel got me into Bionicle again (and this time more deeply).

2 Likes

Welcome!

Done with lurking, time to join the discussion! As you can see, my internet name is Trande. Don’t ask me how I found out about TTV, because I don’t remember. I know it was Bionicle-related, but nothing else. Probably why I’m mostly here for G3.

Welcome.

Hope you get yourself a profile pic.

Hi my name is Jake I’m 21. I found this site from YouTube. I really enjoy vens moc review and wanted to be able to post some of my own Mocs.

Welcome! Welcome!

1 Like