Introduce Yourself!

Just click on the three bars and then latest and that should get you there

Also, remember to post mocs in the lego creations part of the creative content category

wellcome legoden ,nick and nuvaknight.

Cough Cough
Wow I’ve been gone a long time… Might as well repost here.

I’m Umbra, or U-M or the full user name or whatever. I primarily build system and usually do so digitally.

So the last time I was active here was way back in October of '15 but the last time I listened to the podcast was probably a few months before that. I just listened to #239 (Newest on itunes) now that I have time in life to listen to it again, so I decided to come back. I made Master as well protector (No idea what those are called now) back in the day, but I’m glad to be back!

2 Likes

Hi I am Vinney. I am really like bionicle and lego. I just found ttv and it is really cool

Holy crap you’re alive

1 Like

Welcome back @UmbraManis
Welcome @Vinney

Hope you don’t leave too soon…

1 Like

It’s like he wasn’t still active even though Eurobricks exists.

2 Likes

Hey there!

My name is Everox basically everywhere on the internet. I’m originally from MOCpages and I migrated over to flickr. I thought it was about time I got an account here. Mostly for makuta fest 2017, oh yeah, I won Dragon Bolt once on Makuta Fest. I don’t want to miss the last one!

2 Likes

It’s… Been a while, TTV.
I don’t know if I’m gonna be a regular here again, probably not, but I felt like returning.
For those of you who don’t know (which I cannot blame you for, I was hardly famous), I’m King328. I left the boards after the end of Bionicle and the collapse of the project message Discord. I have returned.
Maybe.

8 Likes

Hello! There are some people here, they won’t stop talking about some weird Bonkle thing. But they’re mostly harmless, just avoid them and you’ll be fine. :wink:

@king328 Welcome back! I don’t recognize you from before, and I used my only joke on the last guy. So, uh, hi.

Welcome. I hope to see you more

Hey, TTV! I am EmperorDuckie (yes, the loser from MOCpages :P). I am fairly new as a BioMOCer, and I have a new selfMOC that I’ll post eventually!
God bless- Duckie

2 Likes

Hey, I’m a TFOL from the Uk… Yes… I am the same Vandilor who has plagued MocPages for a while now… :stuck_out_tongue: I’m friends with the not-so-great EmperorDuckie… (Jk btw! :P) I think I might get to like this place… In the meantime, if you want me I’ll be in the wilderness of MP! God-bless-no-one-but-me ~ Vandilor
(I know I use “…” to much, so please don’t point it out… :laughing:)

This was a double post. I’d recommend you read up on the rules here. On a different note, welcome to the TTV message boards.

1 Like

Don’t play mod. It’s in the rules. Flag it. I learned my lesson too.

Welcome @EmperorDuckie and @Vandilor

3 Likes

I only pointed it out as a friendly warning about that part of the rules.

1 Like

Sorry but just pointing it out man.

I understand.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

LOL, that’s a creepy emoji :slight_smile: