Introduce Yourself!

Entry number 110, subject: late introduction.

*Squeaky voice. I LiKE RaHKshI.

1 Like

Greetings people of the TTV message boards. I’ve been following TTV since the 2015 Bionicle leaks, but I finally decided to create an account on here now! Used to be solely be into Bionicle, but have for the most part moved on to System and making custom Minifigures. Hoping to have interesting discussion with you all in here!

4 Likes

Welcome to TTV. Enjoy your stay.

Glad to have you here! It seems you’ve branched out into other themes better than I have… : p

1 Like

Is it bad that I actually counted all my posts. The number has changed since then though.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards. It’s pretty cool here, a lot of good biomoccists if you’re into that stuff (it’s my favorite anyways)

1 Like

Heyo, I kept hearing about TTV in random Bionicle threads elsewhere on the interwebs, finally checked out, noticed a couple names I recognized on the cast list and thought I’d sign up!

If anyone here poked around the BZPower Comics forum back in the good days you might recognize me as Xanis/Watty/whatever if you had bad taste in sprite comics. I recognize Eljay and Venom, and was curious if there was anyone else from that little corner of madness floating around here.

Also it took me a good solid 20 minutes to figure out how to post here because I’m becoming a stupid old person.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, fellow BIONICLE fan. Happy building!

1 Like

Well depends on what your name was, I made comics for a while too

1 Like

Hello everyone , I’m called Darklight Photon at other places (except my Google Plus/YouTube , unfortunately) and I’m a self-described fandom sponge who got into Bionicle all thanks to TTV , and now I’m living the online dream. And yes , I am the guy who commented about my Gali Mata on that one Reply video , even ended up on the thumbnail!

4 Likes

Welcome stranger! I’m ninja, the less said about me the better.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the boards!

2 Likes

Yeah, uhh… about that…

4 Likes

I said it up there, Xanis.

1 Like

Yo yo. Its D-Photon!

Your boards username sounds like a bootleg rapper name. Anyway welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sorry didn’t notice it. yeah I remember you and your sprite kit. : p

2 Likes

Okay, here it goes: I’m Ariax, and my favorite show is Ven’s MOC Spotlight.

2 Likes

Nice to see a new member on the message boards!

1 Like

The spotlight is pretty cool

1 Like

Hola! Soy Dora Ninja!

I welcome you to our humble land where every year we hold a Mortal Kombat tournament and let whoever lives gets some sort of champion status.

Or do we talk about Lego sets and cool mocs? I always get those confused.

Regardless, have fun and make some new friends.

1 Like

I’m not new but it’s been a while so I thought I’d reintroduce myself.

2 Likes