Introduce Yourself!

Hi, name’s David. Found this site searching bionicle cosplay. Ive already done my version of kopaka, and now am getting into a lewa for my friend. Im just hoping to get more people cosplaying as bionicles cause i think there aren’t enough of us. If you are looking for ideas on how to do your own im trying to post updates of lewa as they come up on my facebook page ameriruskicosplay

11 Likes

Cool work! Can’t wait to see what else you do! Welcome!

Lewa’s next

8 Likes

Huh, didn’t think people actually did Bionicle Cosplay.

Anyway, Welcome stanger! I’m Nick, one of the fine gentlemen who inhabit this here site.

They do, I’ve just mever met one so i decided to do it myself

Hello! I’m new here! Call me GhostOnyx. I’ve only been into Lego for a year (as in actually buying and building sets), and this being my first year anniversary, I decided to make an account. But I have been a huge Ninjago fan for around 5 years now. So huge, that I’ve been working on a script re-write of the Ninjago movie.

I call it Project Rebuild!

Don’t get me wrong. I enjoyed the movie. I just think it could have been done better and with more character development for the other characters who weren’t either Lloyd or Garmadon. Once I’m done writing it, I plan to recreate scenes from the script using the Lego sets that I have. I might make Brick Comics too but I have no idea how to do stop motion animation.

In the meantime, I can post this in the Literature sub-thread, right?

1 Like

Hi I’m Jake I’m knew here, I love bionicle and hope to show off some of my mics, and learn some new trix to mocing.

3 Likes

I’m Xoriezeghian (my real name is Donovan) I found out about the TTV Message Boards and the ttv channel because of the moc spotlight, which is also my favorite show on the ttv channel.

2 Likes

Hey all, I’m new to this channel but am looking forward to sharing my mocs and having a good time, U can call me Pommy

2 Likes

Intresting name.

Welcome Stranger! I’m the Nick of this here realm, but you can call me ninja.

You’ll grow to hate me like everyone else has.

1 Like

Well hello ninja, Pommy is English and Im English

1 Like

His guys I’m new here, I’m new to the bionicle moc community. Can anyone give me some tips.

Hello, if you’d like tips check out this topic:

2 Likes

Hi I’m David and I found your YouTube Channel and I’ve always liked Bionicles idk why they discontinued them but this thread is cool because we can all share mocs and other content! I look forward to contributing!

2 Likes

Sales. Who’s channel did you find?

I’m here to share M.O.Cs and talk about bonkle

3 Likes

Hi. I’m Tahu Tim on all other media, and have been reading posts, logged out, for over a year, so I thought I would make an account. My favorite show is @Eljay Recap and Recent Reviews, as they have a plethora of information on the models and are mostly objective.

1 Like

Well howdy dere stranger, I’m Pinhead Nick. Welcome to our here website.

If ya find any gold, it’s mine!

1 Like

read this as one of the five gentlemen who inhabit this site

phew glad I’m part of the sacred five :blush:

2 Likes

Why Is Ninja always here to greet newcommers?