Introduce Yourself!

Akakuuuuuu heeeeeey man, very long time no see

5 Likes

Hey Invi, it’s been ages! I could be completely wrong, but didn’t we use to play Halo: Reach together back in the day, in those huge lobbies filled with BZP members? =P

I’m glad to see this whole TTV thing seem to be still going strong even after all this time. Hope you’ve been doing well!

–Akaku: Master of Flight

3 Likes

Things have been going good man. I remember playing with people like UK and stuff but I joined Reach kinda late. I just remember all those good times on the BZPC when I was Mange:rolling_eyes:

5 Likes

We may have played in one or two matches then! It wasn’t until a few months into Halo 4 that I stopped joining a lot of custom games.

Ah but yes though, I remember when you had that name; loved all the fads that were on BZPC. I think this old screenshot I have from back then sums up how things were there pretty well, especially the news feed at the bottom of the text box =P

3 Likes

Excuse me who are you? I don’t remember inviting a “Master of Flight” here. Specially not one named after a mask.

~Hawkeye

2 Likes

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!

and for the record, i loved that drawing and still do thank you very much >=[

-Mesonak

1 Like

@Kini_Hawkeye:

UH OH

You’re making a mistake… I… Uh…

:>

[resist arrest]

@Mesonak: Thank you! =D

I’m honored to hear that. I think I’m long overdue to make an up-to-date version of that picture though, if you don’t mind me doing so =P

1 Like

That’d be incredible :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Sah dude. M’names Ben and I’ve played with bionicles since I was four years old. I’m currently 16 and sometimes I sit down with my legos and I’m like, im probably too old for this, but it’s bionicles, so that kind of speaks for itself

3 Likes

As a wise man once said, “you don’t stop playing because your grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.”

2 Likes

Hi I’m goldfinger! @KAI_BORG convinced no me to join because of @Runa’s rp’s.

6 Likes

Well, welcome to the Message Boards! Have a nice time.

Oh hey cool, I know that Kai person.

1 Like

i am serwithed, been here a couple of times and i like to cyclejerk my favorite lego podcast
also when is moa and risebell getting unbanned smh

2 Likes

Hi Serwithed! Glad you’ve introduced yourself here. It’s always good to see new faces around here.

Finding out when Risebell and Moa are getting unbanned is easy! Just head on over to their profile, and you’ll see the reason and length of their suspension.

Funnily enough, both of those users apparently wanted to be banned permanently, as the message said they both requested it. I know from personal experience that the staff does not revoke bans, so it seems they won’t be around until the 2290s.

Hope that helps!

12 Likes

finna wait 280 years :tent:

7 Likes

Hi guys!

I first started paying attention to TTV when I was in a particularly nerdy mood and found G3 just when it started. After a while, I decided to check out the message boards and I am flabbergasted at the amount of creativity on here. I got inspired by the MOCs I was seeing and decided to get back into building (I’m 19 and the last time I messed around with Bionicle was the first wave of G2; like everyone, I was pretty hyped about the reboot), and you can expect my first (and possibly only, man did that take effort) MOC upload in the next day or so. Bye for now!

5 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

Great to have you on our ship! Can’t wait to see that MOC.

1 Like

*273 but whatev

Can’t wait to see it, man!

5 Likes