Introduce Yourself!

Greetings*

Welcome!

1 Like

Glad to see you here. You’ve listed a bunch of themes I love, so this is a good start :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If making friends from other countries is what you’re looking for, then you’re lucky. The TTV MB is a very coloured site when it comes of foreign countries.

2 Likes

Exactly, I’m from America, and I doubt anyone else here can say the same.

5 Likes

OK, not that colourful, but there are still a lot of people who are from different countries.

1 Like

Yeah but I bet at least 70% are Americans.

Everyone is American these days

1 Like

Yeah but I think you missed his point he was trying to make. Most people on the boards are Americans or more exactly from the US, yes but there’s still a big diversity of people from all over the world on this site since many of the 30% non Americans seems to be more active on the boards.

4 Likes

I didn’t argue that

1 Like

Welcome to the boards!

4 Likes

Okay.

Greetings guys, I’m Andrew. This is my friends old account, that was passed on to me.

1 Like

Ohowow, so… You are not that older @justabioniclefan…?

I haven’t checked the rules in awhile, but is that allowed?

I don’t think so.

1 Like

If the TTV staff has an issue with it (which I can understand why), I’ll just create a new account. No problem :smiley:
@Toa_Radrix Yeah, why do you seem so surprised? lol

1 Like

But why didn’t you make a new one in the first place?

1 Like

Yes, just make a new account please.

5 Likes

Probelems with email linking. I don’t have a phone number, and can’t verify mine.

I’m not quite understanding this. So you have an email with mobile verification but the number doesn’t belong to you? Or do you not have regular access to that email?

I can’t access it as I don’t have a number, and can’t create a new one either.