Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the boards, Head!

Welcome, welcome!

@Diero @ProfSrlojohn Thanks guys!!

Welcome… back? Haha

Hello! I’m new, obviously. I made an account here because MocPages is dead and I want to receive criticism from more than like three different people. My MP nick is Silverwing05, but a lot of my closer ‘friends’ call me Winger because that was my name way back on the Lego Galleries.

That’s all. Bye.

13 Likes

Lego Galleries… now that’s a flashback. There are a couple more of us from there here.

Regardless, welcome to the dumpster fire, I hope you have a pleasant stay! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Welcome to TTV, Winger! I’m… well, I was Master Chen7677 on the 'Pages, so you already know me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was omf817 on the galleries and Duckie on the pages. Welcome

Hello, I am optimus priminski, I found ttv on youtube specifically, and joined the message boards so that I could get positive critiques for my Mocs, and as a result, make them better. I have been a part of the message boards for over a year, but only recently have I started to really participate, I hope it isn’t an offense to take the kanohi hau as my profile picture. I was just happy that there was a place that bionicle was loved and appreciated.

2 Likes

Why in the world would that be an offense? I didn’t make my image either, it’s official art for a game.

Anywho, welcome back!

1 Like

Well, it’s just that, for the first years of Bionicle, the hau was an icon and the face of Bionicle, I was afraid it would be too prideful and presumptuous to take the mask of Bionicle’s poster child as my profile photo.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a bit of a bleak outlook. Don’t worry about it, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone here who would get upset about that. It’s just a profile picture. I mean, I’ve seen pics where it was Tahu himself, and no one even batted an eye. Your fine, don’t be nervous.

ok, thanks

1 Like

Yeah, it’s fine. My icon has been the Three Virtues symbol ever since I started on the boards way back when and I don’t think I’ve ever had anybody get annoyed at me for using it

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Toa of Snow. I have:

• Been a Bionicle fan since '07 - found the series through the Jaller Mahri flash game, of all things.
  • No skill in MoC’ing whatsoever, but have enjoyed it the few times I have tried none-the-less.
  • Followed fansites like TTV and BZP for a while but never gotten an account prior to recently. I do have a BS01 account though.
  • Managed to find TTV because… well, BIONICLE. I am currently liking “Nak & Jay” very much.
  • A very comprehensive and nerdy understanding of the Bionicle lore.
  • A lot of sets by normal standards but very few by collector’s ones - and certainly not as many as I would like.
  • An avatar with resolution issues (help pls!)
7 Likes

look at mine and you’ll be convinced no one can help you

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome, and the avatar still looks neat despite the resolution issues.

1 Like

Hi ToS, I’m Rac. I have

• been a bionicle fan since 09 or so, when i got a bionicle comic from a friend.
  • mediocre talent in MoCing, no talent in art, but i still draw sometimes.
  • been on these boards since 2015, but have been minimally active until recently. Don’t have a BZP or BS01.
  • found TTV because Eljay broke into my house and threatened me to watch his recaps or he’d break all my lime joints. Actually, i don’t remember how i found TTV, but it was probably through bionicle.
  • a blessing/curse to remember most every name I’ve ever heard, be they bionicle or anything else.
  • an amount of sets that makes me content and that’s what counts.
  • an avatar that everyone thinks is anime for some reason.
4 Likes

wait, it’s not?

1 Like

Hey there, I’m KanohiCrafter. As a kid I was always a passive fan of Bionicle up until 2007, that was the year I REALLY got into the story, and I’ve been a fan ever since. And it’s great to see that twenty years come December, Bionicle still has a loyal fanbase!

7 Likes